Stainless Steel Hardware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been looking for stainless steel hardware and am having a hard time finding it for my FJ40. I am mainly looking for hood, windshield hinges and whatever else I can convert to stainless steel. Any help is appreciated. Thanks , Bob

Try Napa :-\.

Also, on the CCOT board, there was a post about stainless steel hardware a few weeks ago. There is a place where you can order a whole kit to convert your fj40 to stainless. Try a search of that board! ;)
See ya and good luck!

TRY fastenal.com they have every metric stainless bolt you will need. I recomend a set of calipers to measure your existing bolts so you know what to get.
MJM

www.sor.com has all of these

www.sor.com has SS hardware kits.

I buy most of my hardware at McMaster Carr or Grainger.
Prices are cheaper I'm sure than SOR or CCOT but you need to know what you are ordering. They don't have the pretty pictures of Cruisers where you can click on the parts. Just get a thread gauge and or some calipers.

http://www.mcmaster.com
---look under fastening and then cap screws---
18-8 Stainless is what I recommend.

Brog

[quote author=Jonathan_Ferguson link=board=1;threadid=4944;start=msg37782#msg37782 date=1062664510]
Where's Napa?
[/quote]

www.napaonline.com
That's "National Auto PArts" to our foreign friends.
Best place to buy common parts for anything and borrow tools. :D
Brog

I have converted my windshield hinges, all door hinges, hard top, tire carrier, mirror and most of my interior to stainless bolts with allen heads. I live near a local hardware store that carries everything I need. Let me know what you want and I will get it for you for the price of the hardware + shipping.

spector off road in chatsworth ca has hinges (i,ve got a set)i know about a year ago he was working on getting the whole set www,sor.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom