Spring Swap Meet @ Commonwealth Classics, April 17th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There seemed to be some interest in the upcoming swap meet. Post up if you plan on attending, or if you have any parts you'd like to swap.

Date: Saturday, April 17th
Time: 0830-1130
Event Description:

We've got a bunch of parts lying around, and suspect you do as well. Join us as we try and throw our first-ever swap meet here at our shop in Marshall, VA. Come for free to browse what's for sale, or register as a vendor to clean out your own garage and sell those parts you've got sitting around. While we'd welcome parts for any brand, fair warning that our audience has a large Land Rover, Land Cruiser, Jeep, 4x4, Overlanding, etc. crowd, and those are the parts I'd expect to see. But then again, never done this before... so come see how this experiment works out. More information online at

Spring Swap Meet - Commonwealth Classics - https://www.cwclassics.com/events-2/2021/4/17/spring-swap-meet

Last edited by a moderator:

We'll see, I might be riding a trail but its up in the air, if not I rlly want to make it here. I have a bunch of parts for 100 Series LC/LX470 including an Aisin timing service kit with everything but the belt still in wrapping, Beck Arnley stabilizer bar bushings and link, E-brake hardware kit and shoes, and some other miscellaneous stuff. Plus I got a bunch of Toyota coasters, retro signs, car air fresheners, etc

TBD for me since it’s a bit of a haul. Has anyone gone to their cars and coffee?

TBD for me since it’s a bit of a haul. Has anyone gone to their cars and coffee?
Went to one last October, I think. There were a bunch of Mud yahoos there. Kind of a mish mash of vehicles. Would go to another when the weather isn't s***.

I went to one of their cars and coffee and won a winch. Besides winning the winch it was fun seeing all the old Land Cruisers, Range Rovers, Porsches, and other classic cars. Most of the off-road vehicles have been imported. Fun time!

Anyone want to buy 200series suspension off a '19 with only a couple hundred miles on it? Or a crash bar off a 200?

Looks like I'll be there to sell my junk I mean premium aftermarkets parts and small batch artisanal recreations.
I have the following (all for 100 Series LC/LX) all the car parts are new, still its in packaging...although the packaging might be damaged:
Moog Passenger Side Lower Control - 100 Series LC/LX
Beck Arnley Stabilizer Bar Link
Beck Arnley Stabilizer Bar Bushings
Beck Arnley E-brake hardware kit
Beck Arnley E-brake shoes
Beck Arnley Transmission pan filter
555 Inner Tie Rod
Aisin Timing Kit (everything but the belt)
I have a bunch of smaller Toyota smaller OEM parts but I'll have to look through my garage to see what they are

non-parts but Toyota/car related stuff (Garage Art):
- 12"x12" red and white "TEQ" sign
- 12"x12" Retro Toyota sign (red/orange/yellow on black and white)
- 6"x10" and 8"x12" Retro 4wd toyota sign
- "TEQ" coaster set, Toyota striples coaster set
- "TEQ" coaster set for 100 series cupholder
- "TEQ" walnut and cherry vent clip air freshener
- Toyota stripes walnut vent clip air freshener
- Mini Toyota LANDCRUISER and TIKICRUISER walnut/cherry velcro/adhesive backed "patches"
- and probably some other stuff I find, maybe some discount scratch and dent stuff that is otherwise going in the firepit

Other Semi-related stuff:
- I'd also love to sell my Overland Pros 270 degree 2500 awning $350, its in great condition and prbably the best value/size for any non-free standing awning and this way you don't have to pay shipping! hoping to buy their next size up free-standing awning. Includes a detachable sidewall
- Cobra CB radio and antenna
- integrated Unistand bottle jack/jack-stand 3T
- probably more for this category but I'll have to come back later and add

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be there to sell my junk I mean premium aftermarkets parts and small batch artisanal recreations.
I have the following (all for 100 Series LC/LX) all the car parts are new, still its in packaging...although the packaging might be damaged:
Moog Passenger Side Lower Control - 100 Series LC/LX
Beck Arnley Stabilizer Bar Link
Beck Arnley Stabilizer Bar Bushings
Beck Arnley E-brake hardware kit
Beck Arnley E-brake shoes
Beck Arnley Transmission pan filter
555 Inner Tie Rod
Aisin Timing Kit (everything but the belt)
I have a bunch of smaller Toyota smaller OEM parts but I'll have to look through my garage to see what they are

non-parts but Toyota/car related stuff (Garage Art):
- 12"x12" red and white "TEQ" sign
- 12"x12" Retro Toyota sign (red/orange/yellow on black and white)
- 6"x10" and 8"x12" Retro 4wd toyota sign
- "TEQ" coaster set, Toyota striples coaster set
- "TEQ" coaster set for 100 series cupholder
- "TEQ" walnut and cherry vent clip air freshener
- Toyota stripes walnut vent clip air freshener
- Mini Toyota LANDCRUISER and TIKICRUISER walnut/cherry velcro/adhesive backed "patches"
- and probably some other stuff I find, maybe some discount scratch and dent stuff that is otherwise going in the firepit

Other Semi-related stuff:
- I'd also love to sell my Overland Pros 270 degree 2500 awning $350, its in great condition and prbably the best value/size for any non-free standing awning and this way you don't have to pay shipping! hoping to buy their next size up free-standing awning. Includes a detachable sidewall
- Cobra CB radio and antenna
- integrated Unistand bottle jack/jack-stand 3T
- probably more for this category but I'll have to come back later and add
Interested in that awning... is it side specific? and if so, which side is yours? and maybe some art...

@ShenValley100LC you should post up some picks of the art. I may be interested in some of that.

Last edited:
Interested in that awning... is it side specific? and if so, which side is yours? and maybe some art...
Driver's side:
Here's at the beach in a gnarly wind
JPEG image 3.jpeg

JPEG image 4.jpeg

JPEG image 5.jpeg

61020178632--607EF2B1-2AAA-4FF3-AAA7-A54DB73727A6.JPG

Anyone want 285/70/17 KM3s? Think I could sell them there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom