Spotted... (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep that was me!

My buddy told me about a white 80 series in west Chester. Apparently lives down the street from him. Recent move in. He said it’s lifted and sports front and rear bumpers. Anyone know of this?

Saw a RHD sounded diesel first gen 4Runner in grey with orange/red graphics on its side heading up Matlack st in west Chester yesterday. Anybody we know?

A friend was in KY to visit his son in college and spotted 2 Hiluxs on a flatbed. Wish I knew the story?!
4D05DDB0-F017-46D4-B6CA-5AC406E4BA3E.jpeg
E7F9C7C8-CBD2-4E1F-8250-5CBE3F957E1C.jpeg

Saw an Emerald Green 80 this morning on 30 going east right at 441. It had a large lift and super wide mud tires, much larger than 12.5" or so it looked like. It also seemed like it was RHD .... is that even possible?

Shortly behind him was an FJ with what looked like blue rhino lining. It was not the standard FJ blue. It had a lift and bumpers for sure.

Anyone on here?

Spotted a real nice 40, on RT 29 in Malvern, near the turnpike overpass a few days ago. No time for a photo, but it looked like a late 70's model, with a younger dude driving it.

Didn't recognize it...

Was it brown? I saw a nice brown one near there a few months back

Green

@fireball, I was the weird guy waving at you at the bottom of the ramp in Shrewsberry. Saw the truck, waved and thought, he has no clue but he waved back! Haha! Had my Tundra pulled into the grass.

Wow, that’s funny! I just figured it was another silver tundra owner sharing a wave.

We had the whole crew down at a project today so how do you stuck around you would’ve seen all six of the Yorklyn tundras getting back onto the highway!

I was driving on RT 29 in Collegeville today, and spotted a stock '93/94 white 80 series, stopped at the light. I pulled up parallel to him, and he was busy with his phone. I beeped the horn, and he looked over at me kinda pissed off, until... he saw I was driving the exact same white 80 as his, and then he had a huge smile. The light changed, he turned, I carried on forward.

It was a fun little moment.

I was driving on RT 29 in Collegeville today, and spotted a stock '93/94 white 80 series, stopped at the light. I pulled up parallel to him, and he was busy with his phone. I beeped the horn, and he looked over at me kinda pissed off, until... he saw I was driving the exact same white 80 as his, and then he had a huge smile. The light changed, he turned, I carried on forward.

It was a fun little moment.
Reads like you're posting in Missed Connections 😂

And when the hell did you get a white 80?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom