Spotted...

That was me! Saw your rig there too, tried to say hello, but didn't get out to the parking area in time when you were leaving. Are you visiting or live in the Pocono area?
I’m up here for the weekend visiting my folks. Maybe I’ll catch you at the pool.

PAToyota

Keystone Cruisers
SILVER Star
I came west on 30 and up 83 this morning. Just before North Hills Road (a bit before the 83 ramp) on 30 on the right was Yorklyn Construction and I swear they had a gray 70-series 2-door SUV sitting out front in their parking lot. Unfortunately, I didn't get a real good look and couldn't turn around to go back and look at it. Anyone down that way see it?

BROKEROB1

SILVER Star

Haha... yep, Ben for sure... he has a serious cruiser addiction!

I came west on 30 and up 83 this morning. Just before North Hills Road (a bit before the 83 ramp) on 30 on the right was Yorklyn Construction and I swear they had a gray 70-series 2-door SUV sitting out front in their parking lot. Unfortunately, I didn't get a real good look and couldn't turn around to go back and look at it. Anyone down that way see it?

fireball

SILVER Star
That is actually my wife's BJ74! ;)

Stop in and say hi next time. I was there and my truck was out front. We have a number of Tundras but mine is the only one with rock warrior rims.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Real nice 62, never saw it before. I live on that road and know exactly where that is.

I met a guy named Rick on Sunday at the Sunoco at Rt 100 and 23, who had a 40th Anniversary 80. We got to talking and he also has a 40. Doesn't wheel, loves Cruisers, and also lives in Chester Springs. Any idea who this may be Scott @scottymarks

I gave him a card. He never even heard of MUD!

Real nice 62, never saw it before. I live on that road and know exactly where that is.

I met a guy named Rick on Sunday at the Sunoco at Rt 100 and 23, who had a 40th Anniversary 80. We got to talking and he also has a 40. Doesn't wheel, loves Cruisers, and also lives in Chester Springs. Any idea who this may be Scott @scottymarks

I gave him a card. He never even heard of MUD!
@Crusha I believe that guy may be a customer at my wifes vet. He has been there in both the 40 and the 80. If it's the same guy she said the 40 is beautiful.

Top Bottom