SONIC DINE-IN, Saturday, Nov 12 6PM (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We're meeting at the Sonic Drive-in on the corner of 3500 EARLE E. MORRIS, JR HIGHWAY, POWDERVILLE, SC 29611.

Should we have inclement weather we will move the meeting indoors to Brushy Creek BBQ 2 miles away on Highway 81.

In addition to meeting new and old friends and talking Cruisers, there will be a short meeting to update everyone on the new business conducted by your Board.
In addition, we will be voting on the "Theme Music for the UC".

Clean 'em up, bring photos and stories!

JP: EL STICKO, por favor!

Hey Alex just wanted to let ya know Clemson has a game on saturday.

Yeah Alex we kickoff at 12 or 1 so our game will only have been over for an hr or 2 by then. With the golf tournament the next day maybe you should do the sonic the next weekend or something.

I sent Alex an email but I'll go ahead and post up here as well. I think sunday would be a much better option. The FSU game is on sat afternoon, so there will be a ton of game traffic again, plus us Clemson guys will have had a few to many :beer: for driving to easley.

I feel your pain, brother.

However, Saturday night Sonic Drive In is the UC tradition that enables as many of the family folks to partake of the fellowship. I'm afraid that it will have to stay on Saturday evening as planned.

Have to say guys I cannot understand why you would want to see Clemson get beat again. Haven't you guys had enough. :flipoff2:

I know Satudays are tough with you guys but they have always had meetings on Sat. for the most part. IMO I think it's something UC needs to stick to. To be consistant. Plus it's race day on Sunday and I know at least my guy (Tony Stewart) has a chance to win. :flipoff2:

Maybe you guys can discuss this with David and Alex at the golf game.

Hey Marshal we still have a better record then UNC :flipoff2: and we didn't get whipped by Miami like you guys just did.

I don't know if you watched the game but for a team who is par with Duke we spanked there ass the first half. And though the Clemson Miami game was close a loss is a loss in my book. And they both lost against Miami.

And there are similarities in UNC and Clemson. Neither will go to a bowl this year. Clemson will have to beat Florida State to even have a chance.

But there is one difference between my team and yours. I knew my team would suck this year like they have evey year. I expect it. You as well as everybody else expected Clemson to be good this year and they sucked.

In basketball it's a different story. We will have a crappy team this year they predict even with a crappy team we will finish 6th in the ACC. Where do you think Clemson? (10th) And I won't even bring up the National Championships we have under our belt or our ACC titles.

So dog UNC all you want. I expect it just like you do. At least I have something to look forward to. :flipoff2:

Hey and is that pig running? I'm rebuilding my rear axle and locker this weekend. Looks like I'll be wrenching all day Sat. Bring that thing up and we will get it running good.

clemson will go to a bowl as long as we beat Duke and USC that will bring us to 6 division I wins and qualify us for a bowl.................. although it will be a crappy one for sure :D

As long as we beat the teams we are supposed to we will finish with 6 wins and get a bowl game. It will be the humanitarian bowl or something crappy like that but its a bowl.

Okay....we are getting together this Saturday night at the Sonic Drive In on the corner of 153 and 81 in Powdersville.

So far we have about 5 different ideas for the UC Fight song so we need to hear it. Please bring a version of it with you (and a radio or ipod) so that we can vote on it.

Did anyone vote for Inagodadevida? I think that's how it's spelled ;)

Am I showing my age? :flipoff2:

I'll be working from 3p to 3a, so count me out :mad: :frown: . Sorry fellas, but good luck with the fight song.

ra ra chicken bones
hop in yer cruiser
and get it on!

(not my submission for the fight song)

Matt

Sorry i couldnt make it. I had hunters education all day :crybaby: yesterday in Greenwood. Hope it went well

Travis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom