Something seized... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You forgot this. @NLXTACY for the (fashion) win.
^^^^ 2nd This!

IMG_3795.JPG

Last of the parts should be in tomorrow says Fred Anderson. Is there a time that's good for everyone to get together?

I'm booked thu this weekend . But flexible after that

11/10 is Expo time. I'm on the fence whether I am going or not.

Logan's Run > Volunteer time in Lumberton > Expo > Weekend camping > Thanksgiving.

11/10 is Expo time. I'm on the fence whether I am going or not.

Logan's Run > Volunteer time in Lumberton > Expo > Weekend camping > Thanksgiving.
You should go ,the camping is sold out , unless you do the experience. Marshall will be cooking alot of food. If you do look for the club canopy, and upstate canopy.

I have a garage but the tow truck dropped it off in the parking pad catacorner to garage.

Happy to empty the garage of my beother's car and wife's car.

Thanks in advance to everyone coming. Also taking beer, pizza and whatever else everyone else would like.

Pm or post address and start time. Do you got all the parts and supplies?

Yes sirs, we are still on. Probably best to get started mid-morning (10/10:30).

All the parts are in, with exception of hub socket which Fred Anderson says can't be had. Also getting another floor jack as I just found mine oozing hydraulic fluid on the ground.

Anything else needed?

Also I live close to HWY 98 and HWY 50 in Wake County. My address is below and my phone number (antispam attempt) is below.

1701 W. Paces Ferry Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27613
9|9-Six3two-Seventy-nine23

Last edited:
You can get a 2.125" socket from anywhere and use that instead. Used to get them at sears, but sears is bankrupt, lol.

Gear Oil, moly grease, brake cleaner, lots of paper towels, 5 gallon plastic bucket.

You can get a 2.125" socket from anywhere and use that instead. Used to get them at sears, but sears is bankrupt, lol.

if there are some still open in the area you may be able to get a huge deal on those... I bought some tools for dirt cheap when the one near me closed late last year.

Northern Tool has the hub socket IIRC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom