Something seized... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll bring one.

What tools do you need folks to bring (if possible)?

Torque wrench
Jack stands
Ratchet, sockets, wrenches
Brake bleeding supplies
Breaker bars
Impact wrenches
Drill/taps for broken bolts
Seal driver / puller

plastic tarp, to be placed on the garage floor prior to driving into the garage . pull truck over tarp, jack up and place on stands. tarp catches all the stuff that you swear will NEVER leak out, ooze out, pour out, fall out, etc. Keeps your garage floor from smellin like gear oil for the next decade.

Are you planning on swapping sides with your birfs?

^^ Thanks bud. Seems I missed the post edit with the address.

Will be there around noon-1pm.

@Suburbanlegend you are literally across the street from my in-laws. They live over in Black Horse Run. I'm sure everything will get wrapped on Saturday with the crew that's showing up. That said, if there is still work left to do, post up on this thread and I will stop by mid-day Sunday and help with whatever you need.

What tools do you need folks to bring (if possible)?

Torque wrench
Jack stands
Ratchet, sockets, wrenches
Brake bleeding supplies
Breaker bars
Impact wrenches
Drill/taps for broken bolts
Seal driver / puller

Getting new (better) jack stands and floor jack, grease, buckets, paper towels, tarp today. I also have ratchet set and random tools. No impact tools or compressor, seal driver/puller, breaker bar, or brake bleeding tools yet.

Very about your in-laws in BHR, we love it out here. Thanks again for helping with this.

Between those coming We got the rest of the needed tools covered.

should be shortly about after 10ish.

we can disconnect the locked brake and get it to roll in the morning if it needs moved. not a big deal

I probably missed it, but what was the root cause of the Cruiser having something seized?

We ran into a little issue will be delayed a little

Mostly successful! Ended up not being able to find 43204-60031 (superceded to 43204-60032) but got the passenger side completely done. Also got the rear brakes replaced. Bell cranks are frozen, but the root cause was that a ps rear brake pad wore down and fell out of the caliper, locking itself between the rotor and dust shield. All fixed now!

Will head back up there to finish the driver front after the parts are sourced. Thanks again for the canvas painting @Suburbanlegend !!! You're the man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom