Something seized... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry for the delay, but I really wanted to thank you guys for coming out. The amount of expertise, skill, and willingness to help is rarely combined, but I was supremely impressed. The high level of complexity of the brake systems and axle job gave me a new found respect for Toyota engineering and to those who know their way around them.

Glad you guys liked the canvas prints and I'll be in touch once those last few parts come in. Thanks again!

Sorry for the delay, but I really wanted to thank you guys for coming out. The amount of expertise, skill, and willingness to help is rarely combined, but I was supremely impressed. The high level of complexity of the brake systems and axle job gave me a new found respect for Toyota engineering and to those who know their way around them.

Glad you guys liked the canvas prints and I'll be in touch once those last few parts come in. Thanks again!
I'll second that. Our ONSC crew really has an immense storehouse of knowledge when it comes to these machines. Always makes me feel like our trucks are in good hands.

@Suburbanlegend when you get those parts in (grease wipers?), post up and I will definitely try to come by and help with the next round.

niiU3GBYKyAvnuiz7
I'll second that. Our ONSC crew really has an immense storehouse of knowledge when it comes to these machines. Always makes me feel like our trucks are in good hands.

@Suburbanlegend when you get those parts in (grease wipers?), post up and I will definitely try to come by and help with the next round.
Will do Green Hell Mustang. Below is the only pic I could snap since these guys work so fast.

SBZ7vOjMdPRVBZZVrq6mZcRyZXfb02w3Ut_cSSCRJyaOen-sw4R3lDY2b2bBV3bWNO5QJjMhleGgRwKD2JExw8qWu9OPUsglgmWRH5vufLUq65PpAHHGFb75Z-eMYA4AiXURNOwa9EvI7bXPeR8S7HSwqX9Brn-OOCm2VGmKkBFz2550Vy3wByqEh4rrGgTorQswlO2DX_n-dlWGYpT14hBJj-1vPyLefYlnhKpAaYgYXM4l3JDjBI-d_8hkCkVSPNgrhm1qzyl5PbhR_A138phbRt_kNsa_awYc0kDeITCpmJv5AnefZOVqqzZRsYmzsnwtpVRFY-1fEtyoOE2qNd3QOw3hfj3hthzOyecaUQ1t5xLJOBZDqYkmQjN3ZiWEvvScbzc5NUC1qL3x1mKDwG4KabkgTQAYRUkumo0jmI2jCxGNgMkSk-l4xrMnsPKgvWkXVAHIanXlU0igvWxLNENsHglixO55md_YQkHS9OtM-u95eBqRWTC6OsgxEkT7iQIKxNt_WhBITHTtHiGsel7UcEoAeVe-ZkYs3Cmj3hWuHsbRmur-Hk3tPmEs5tqKh4d9Gv6mQ0U1AA-H44HqFiW4Yn6hxF7ItBPhdUOWSm9u7cbyNA=s1606-w1606-h904-no

Not sure why the pic doesn't work from google photos link.

Has to be in a public album. If it's in your private photos, Google won't let others see it.

This is a good group.... sounds like they got you fixed up :cheers:

Good news, Fred Anderson had the subassembly kit! Just picked it up. Fourtrax I also ordered all the other stuff you mentioned in your email while I was there.

Sweet. but, I think they need to step their game up at the parts counter.

Agreed. Surprisingly I had a great experience with the gentleman today. He was knowledgeable, helpful, and gave me the internet discount when ordering the other parts. He even offered to put in the window wiper inserts of a guy the other person was working with because the other guy was refusing to offer any assistance to the customer. The good one is named "Kelly", the others I will call "Felix and friends" from now on or "What's the VIN Diesel"

Last edited:
Let me know when you're planning to finish up.

Friday is not good for me but, pretty flexible other days. @GLTHFJ60 how does your schedule look?

Can run up Saturday morning, or Thursday evening. Fridays aren't good for me.

Saturday morning might be the best then.

I'll be there too. Probably don't need this many people for one side of an front knuckle rebuild, but I'd still like to stop by.

I'll be there too. Probably don't need this many people for one side of an front knuckle rebuild, but I'd still like to stop by.
The more the merrier! I do have the stud and what I assume are ebrake parts from the list of parts provided by FOURTRAX

You bought all of that? Jeez, really getting the most out of us eh? :p

Yeah, we'll need some people to get all that done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom