SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (4 Viewers)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm bringing a bag of locally (Albuquerque) roasted piñon coffee to share, I can drop it off with you Sunday evening after you get settled in.
I appreciate it my friend.

@Road Apple

Look for Maverik gas stations in Utah. A lot of them have ethanol free on blue pump handles.

I’m in for the instrument panel…glass or steam gauges? It looks like a G3 with only 6 windows and small motors.
It’s a G5 with a upgraded glass cockpit. BR710 Rolls Royce power plants.
G3=5window, G4/G5=6window, G550=7window etc..

EC594295-C632-4C8B-8075-A6C4935243FD.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm still building, but I have 2 more days. Tube fenders and sliders are to be mounted, and I think that is all I will have time for.

Hard top is finally painted and on.

20210729_222841.jpg

The Bowfin Roof Rack that I won last year partially installed.

20210729_234857.jpg

Is it preferred to have whole bean or ground coffee format for a coffee contribution?
I was considering bringing some local Austin stuff.

No.. we have to wait until after the landing on Engineer pass. Then we can start the tear-down & bidding procedures.
Cup holders, supple weather stripping, oil level sensor, passenger side rear wire harness, rear turn signal lights, blue fan clutch, and lbpv, abs, and clutch master to the list please.

Last edited:
It’s a G5 with a upgraded glass cockpit. BR710 Rolls Royce power plants.
G3=5window, G4/G5=6window, G550=7window etc..

View attachment 2745489
Thank you…I always get the Gulf Streams mixed up. Haha. Beautiful ride. I’ll be looking for a job in something similar in 5 years. Airbus is more likely though.

Is it preferred to have whole bean or ground coffee format for a coffee contribution?
I was considering bringing some local Austin stuff.

We have an 100 cup percolator this year. Ground would be best.

So I work as a heavy equipment mechanic. Today is my last day before my vacation of enjoying everyone's company. I am trying to see how long I can make it before I gotta put boots on.

20210730_073128.jpg

Well have to throw in the towel and take my car this year. Got everything working but can’t clear a P0171 code. Running too lean to

Idle conditions. Looking good for liftoff tomorrow. Vacuum is at 5300’ elevation.
B7C777C8-C99F-4EF2-A0D7-BA76239F32C3.jpeg

Well have to throw in the towel and take my car this year. Got everything working but can’t clear a P0171 code. Running too lean to

Whoa dude. Serious mind bender for a second when you opened the door. Wow!

Beautiful, clean truck! The interior has seen some serious attention. Nice work :)

I’ve got a lot of work to do on my 60. I’ll finish ASAP and then off to Ouray. Wish me luck! Get off work at 6pm today lol

6AC807B5-9E98-48AD-82A4-963A496F541C.jpeg

1FCDD7A1-66BC-4F12-8291-5CF69D4C8112.jpeg

According to Beno, never!
So far I am 30 mins away from lunch. Only put them on once to go to the bathroom. They came right back off. I saved a lot of paperwork just for today.

Waiting for chickendaddy. Hit Duluth TC. Reportedly the Eco Cheeks are the bees knees. Taking orders for the next 30 mins. I can try them out for you if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom