SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (3 Viewers)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

To my surprise, I was able to secure a Camp site at the KOA this late in the game :clap: super pumped.
Can't wait !!! We roll in Sunday the first, See Ya there :)

:cheers:

Kay and I have to leave two days earlier than planned, so we will be leaving Ouray on Tuesday morning. We'll be flat towing the '76 FJ40 (the one we drove up to SAS #1) behind our pickup camper. We're in Site #57 for Monday night. We'll be getting into Ouray on Sunday morning and be staying at the Quality Inn that night. I'd like to drop off the FJ40 at the KOA mid-day Sunday so it's ready to go early Monday morning after we check out from the motel. Is anyone willing to babysit an FJ40 overnight Sunday at the KOA?

Black-Bear.jpg

If that doesn't work out your more then welcome to put in our spot that I was told was a big spot.
The Birch's
We should be there med day the 8/1s as-well;).

Last edited:
Heads up to the SAS crew, I just canceled my site #53 reservation at the KOA Aug 3 to Aug 5. If you need a site call them and try to book it.
Does that mean you are not coming then?

10-4. Thanks, hope to see you next year.

I’ll be stopping in at Proffitt’s on my way Monday the 2nd if anyone needs me to pick anything up for them. Keep in mind I’ll be driving a 40 with limited space
I believe at least one of Proffit's guys will be attending also.

Grab some cardboard and lot’s of paper towels 😉

I’m officially official. Registered. Gotta install the Holley Sniper on the 2F. Change engine oil. Check transmission and transfer fluids. Then I’m all set.

9D070CD3-5F0A-4112-B61B-8978D86B63B1.jpeg

Pic for motivation. Just went to Texas and back right after the 4th of July.

Looking forward to this!

I’m up for a night ride.👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom