SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (2 Viewers)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@mesa man Gabe, Good luck with this article and we ALL appreciate the work you have put into this. Looking forward to the read!

@mesa man Gabe, Good luck with this article and we ALL appreciate the work you have put into this. Looking forward to the read!
Thank you John for the kind words, We really enjoyed wheelin' with you and Maureen up Phorphery gulch. I need a good one liner from you that I can "quote"!

Last edited:
@DangerNoodle DJ, did you guys get any awesome shots that are T.T. worthy? @GA Architect ,@AZOKIE @offrd63 photos of the 40 for four (there were 3) @Kleatus
Sent a PM with a link.

Here is a sampling of the photos.

IMG_7298.JPG

IMG_7302.JPG

IMG_7317.JPG

IMG_7365.JPG

IMG_7408.JPG

WOW! what a nice pic of my wife and "Tracks" on the beach, I am a blessed man yes!
Thanks Rick!
Enjoyed spending time with your wonderful Family, and part of the MUD Family as well. It was a great event!

Enjoyed spending time with your wonderful Family, and part of the MUD Family as well. It was a great event!
SAS family reunions are sooo cool! That is our main theme, Friends, Family & 4x4's

A question for everyone, does anyone mind if I use names and mudhandle names for the mag. article? ie Gabriel @mesa man just wonderin? overthinking it maybe? or.... :beer: and :smokin: I'm having fun, Thanks all, and thanks IH8MUD

A question for everyone, does anyone mind if I use names and mudhandle names for the mag. article? ie Gabriel @mesa man just wonderin? overthinking it maybe? or.... :beer: and :smokin: I'm having fun, Thanks all, and thanks IH8MUD

Up to you! I've seen both done.

After more work than I planned on, the turbo is back together and on the road again. Brakes, and a bunch of small projects and we'll be ready to go. Plenty of time to shake down everything before SAS5.

Been looking through all my pictures for motivation. You guys are helping too.
I hear that! I've had a severe case of while-I'm-in-thereitis the past month. I’ve been missing the cruiser. Looks like my shakedown will be the run up to Choccolocco for the ACC reunion. You still going to make it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom