SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (1 Viewer)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn, I’ve missed 5 of these already? I gotta get away on #6!!

Does this event require a transmission?

Flinstone it!

:flipoff2:

The altitude may getcha though.

Your 60 is looking good. Do you have a build thread. Looks cool.

that has been the thread on it since the end of October when I started.

My bad I don’t get on the 60 tech forums.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. My son wants to invite everyone to bring their RC’s. I’ll be bringing the 1:10 40 and he’ll bring his 1:16 Jeep. Be fun to do a course or something. We will be bringing our canoe as well for some chill time at the lake I went with @Yackster with for SAS3.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. My son wants to invite everyone to bring their RC’s. I’ll be bringing the 1:10 40 and he’ll bring his 1:16 Jeep. Be fun to do a course or something. We will be bringing our canoe as well for some chill time at the lake I went with @Yackster with for SAS3.
Sounds good I was debating on the kayak myself

Oh man. RC cars. I’ve got a Traxxas Rustler with a custom chassis and modified to the gills. Only negative is that it needs a motor and ESC. Probably batteries too at this point. That thing ripped.

Kids had a Blast with them last year, Poughkeepsie was a great place for them to run around, kept the kiddos nice and occupied at camp

will be bringing the crawlers again for sure

Kids had a Blast with them last year, Poughkeepsie was a great place for them to run around, kept the kiddos nice and occupied at camp

will be bringing the crawlers again for sure
Bringing our 9 yr old daughter who doesn’t have an RC car. Suggestions for her first to bring along?

Last edited:
Anyone end up coming from the northeast besides me? Before anyone says it - no, Florida doesn’t count
You need to get to Texas one of these years. Pre-party at the barn Friday night and a bunch of Cruisers in convoy the next morning. You know you want to...

Last edited:
I run traxxas trx 4 sports they are 1/10

anything crawler will have more fun than speed- no wide open areas.
31593B46-B7E3-4E64-A7BE-A8B3872FD933.jpeg
ours isn’t fast, but it’s fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom