SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (4 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If the KOA does not have room I highly recommend 4J+1+1. Great place to stay and isn't too far from KOA. I would prefer to stay there but it is not possible with the size of our gathering.

I got that email also and thought the same thing. If it’s the cabin that’s up on the little cliff overlooking the camp ground- talk about an epic vantage point for the group photo!
Its Colorado... any of the high country is an epic vantage point for a group photo:slap:

Its Colorado... any of the high country is an epic vantage point for a group photo:slap:
I meant of us all piled in at camp!

7FC05850-DC94-472B-A428-2A7A8C09B17B.jpeg

A quick update for you guys. The chosen color for this year is Olive.
The Cabin / 2 Story house on the cliff edge is privately owned and not part of the KOA IIRC.
We are getting all the info and reviewing data to make sure everything is in order. All this happens on volunteer time and will be sorted very soon.
Thanks for your patience folks. #4 ought to be iconic.
Casey..

Well what do you want to chit chat about? Me trying to finally come to a decision on selling my FJ62 or seeing if Classic Cruisers wants it for exchange of shop credit towards parts?

I’ve been off the radar and need to follow up with the rest of this. I’ve been chatting with some buddies about the abstract plans.

No KOA.... just all the nos

Screenshot_20200225-174603_One UI Home.jpg

Heep rentals. My favorite.
I mean people pay to experience new things that they don't get in their everyday life. So you could pay for the experience of the feeling you get when you drive something unreliable....

I mean people pay to experience new things that they don't get in their everyday life. So you could pay for the experience of the feeling you get when you drive something unreliable....

I'm assuming you live in Manitou based on your name. I went to school there :).

I'm assuming you live in Manitou based on your name. I went to school there :).
I live near the bottom of Ruxton. So definitely on the decline lol.

I live near the bottom of Ruxton. So definitely on the decline lol.

Nice! I drove past there every day for about 12 years. I'm pretty sure I saw your 60 there a couple of times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom