SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (1 Viewer)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That’s a great photo!
That is a stock photo I Googled for a quick response.
This is a crappy cell phone pic from July 2019, a little pre-run weeks before SAS #3.
Vantage is looking SE between Ridgeway and Telluride CO.
Guilty of photo taken while driving.

20190628_192911.jpg

@POTATO LAUNCHER , Just wondering, how many people are on the waitlist? Also, where would I be on said list?

@POTATO LAUNCHER , Just wondering, how many people are on the waitlist? Also, where would I be on said list?
Currently we have about 7 on the waitlist.
Waitlist is as fair as possible. List is generated in order of requests. When a spot does become available the first in line gets a call up. If the person doesn't respond within 48 of an email invitation the next person on the list is contacted.

Currently we have about 7 on the waitlist.
Waitlist is as fair as possible. List is generated in order of requests. When a spot does become available the first in line gets a call up. If the person doesn't respond within 48 of an email invitation the next person on the list is contacted.
Sounds good!

Last edited:
I think I could have it ready by August.
83842F0F-A0DC-414A-9A5A-7A0042D75C0E.jpeg

I had a friend visiting from Texas this weekend. She asked me to go to a wedding with her in October. I told her I probably wouldn't have any vacation time left over after this summer. She suggested that I "just don't go to your Toyota thingy" and use that time for the wedding. I have yet to kick anyone out of my vehicle. I came damn close that at moment. An end note though: She drives a Jeep and ended up falling in love with the FJ60 even with it's issues.

I had a friend visiting from Texas this weekend. She asked me to go to a wedding with her in October. I told her I probably wouldn't have any vacation time left over after this summer. She suggested that I "just don't go to your Toyota thingy" and use that time for the wedding. I have yet to kick anyone out of my vehicle. I came damn close that at moment. An end note though: She drives a Jeep and ended up falling in love with the FJ60 even with it's issues.
That ain't no friend!!!

As much as I hate giving the government more of my money, I did put in for overtime the first couple weeks of March. I would really like to get an ARB locker for the rear and a compressor for SAS. Parts aren't cheap and the truck stop handi business has been slow with all the snow Colorado has been getting.

If anyone is finding challenge to find space at the KOA...

I received an email ad from them a couple of days ago which advertised a 10-person cabin. Perhaps, if needed, SAS folks could pile in together. BTW, I have one of the PD spots and happy to share the space.

If anyone is finding challenge to find space at the KOA...

I received an email ad from them a couple of days ago which advertised a 10-person cabin. Perhaps, if needed, SAS folks could pile in together. BTW, I have one of the PD spots and happy to share the space.
I got that email also and thought the same thing. If it’s the cabin that’s up on the little cliff overlooking the camp ground- talk about an epic vantage point for the group photo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom