soa is finally done (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i finally got it out of the garage it scraped the top of the roof rack getting it out...i never knew 31s could look so tiny.( haha).. it looks awesome from the front and freakin silly from the side...and it will til after x-mas til i have money for some big meats... although there is a vibration under accelration and when its in gear..so im almost positive my pinion angle is off i guess tackin of the perches with the springs with out the add-a-leafs made the pinion angle off so it looks like im gonna have to get some caster shims..it looks like the rear axle is tilted upward :-[ which im a lil pissed about because i thought i was finally done and it turns out im not...and i left all my cds on the roof and i freakin forgot so i lost most of them.. so not such a great nite but i will post pictures tomorrow :) but if i had the chance id do it all over agian....p.s. anyone know anything about the vibration? it just looks like the pinion angle is off to me...

cuiser head for life -al

congrats! lets see some pics!

how bad can you mess things up with an off pinion angle til i get caster shims?
al-

I'm anxious to see the pictures. I am getting all the parts together to do the same thing myself.
As for the pinion angle, I've heard two schools of thought. 1st, and what I'm going to do, is to point the pinion at the transfer case. 2nd is to maintain the stock angle, parallel to the t'case

Way to go dude, can't wait to see some pictures. On the pinion angle, if you have a stock driveshaft, no CV joint, then the pinion flange needs to be parallel with the t-case output flange. Good luck on getting the vibe to go away and that sucks about your CD's, that would piss me off.

damn guys ill go see if i can find some AAAs for the digtal cam and ill got take some now if i can find any if not youll guys will have to wait til tomorrow morning, i know i lost my fav jimmy hendrixs cd tooo... ah well it was worth it i just hope i can get the vibe to go away...

haha i love it you guys are just as stoked as i am

You think that it is done???

It has just started....

Good luck!

-Steve

my retarded ass in front of the beast

almost dint make it out of the garage

haha look at the 31s i neer knew that they could look so small

lil hazy the cams not so great

last one for tonight ill post some more tomorrow and not parked right outside the freakin garage...thanks for all your help along the way...
ill make sure to get some cool ones for tomorrow...

to the real cruiser head :beer:

good night, time fore sleep

-al

thats nice, are those stock springs

Looks good man. The hair and the cruiser:)

[quote author=lowtideride link=board=1;threadid=8706;start=msg74834#msg74834 date=1071209372]
my retarded ass in front of the beast
[/quote]

If that's your ass, I'd hate to see your face :flipoff2:

Seriously, though, that looks awesome. You're going to be able to work underneath without a dolly. When you get some new tires, you're going to have to rethink your garage space, unless you can jack up your house.

Where are the pics with only the front end done? Did you take any?

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom