Builds SLOW 71 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m certain that bandsaw is absolutely necessary for your agricultural endeavors. So what if delivery costs are a little high.
Enjoy the Parkway. We did a few years ago. Coming from the arid West, we felt like we were driving in a long green tunnel.

Coming from the arid West, we felt like we were driving in a long green tunnel.

A beautiful part of the country that's for sure. I'm bringing along a copy of Ivan Doig's The Whistling Season 👍 for my reading times. I have a sister in law who lived in Asheville for many years, so we know the area somewhat and looking forward to seeing some of the water falls again. Now watch me catch the creeping crud while out and about, be my luck.

Sitting here in Newport Tn., drinking Budweiser. Everything went good today except the a/c again, just not enough force from the fan to make me feel it. I had the wagon rolling around 75 with the trailer. 👍 Tomorrow we pick up the bandsaw and get to have some fun. I know pictures. :flipoff2:
Right now I have to get back to my new Harley friends I met in the parking lot.

Sitting here in Newport Tn., drinking Budweiser. Everything went good today except the a/c again, just not enough force from the fan to make me feel it. I had the wagon rolling around 75 with the trailer. 👍 Tomorrow we pick up the bandsaw and get to have some fun. I know pictures. :flipoff2:
Right now I have to get back to my new Harley friends I met in the parking lot.
got relatives nearby in Baneberry and Dandridge, nice country

Ok, the whole truth of the trip. We're home now with the trip cut short. You ever plan a, let's call it a purchasing trip and try to make it into a adventure trip. Well, it started out bad the morning we left with one of our goats ripping it's ear length wise all the way down. Blood everywhere, total mess. After that mess it seemed fate was against us.

Good news is the bandsaw I bought is in great shape and comes with a surprise. Pulling into the man's drive the first thing he says is, what a nice iron pig! He knows what a 55 is and says he used to own a 40, so I mention MUD and that's how he sold his 40, nice guy with a great shop!

Bad news is everything else fell apart. We did drive the Blue Ridge Parkway for the day, beautiful views, but it seemed different than I remember 30 years ago, too many people. Since we weren't camping I had to find a motel and that meant heading back up to highway 40. You ever get one of those looks that says " I'm done and want to go home now" and agree with her. Two rain storms later we made it home.

Really bad news is no pictures, so this it, my new bandsaw...:) Sorry!

IMG_4021.JPG

IMG_4020.JPG

IMG_4019.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom