slee's hitch adapter... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As it says I have Slee's 2" adapter. I removed the SurePull for better ground clearance and dont have it now. I need to pick up a simple kitchen table using a 8' trailer and deciding if its a ok.
I know the adapter it not rated for towing but again I am not towing a boat or camper.
What do you think??

Chris

I use it to pull a snowmobile trailer, so a utility trailer with a table should be no problem.
Sean

Excercise caution. Christo specificly states that it should not be used to tow. Do you have one of his rear bumpers? I designed a through frame receiver for mine. It extends forward about 18 inches and ties into the frame there and at the rear.

CDan....
No, I dont have his rear bumper yet. I have a stock bumper, so its mounted to the 2 through and 2 threaded holes. So it is not tied to the sides like the Surepull, etc.
The trailer is lightduty.

Thanks
Chris

Chris,
I use something similar to pull a small garden trailer. It's carried things like a washing machine around town. I used it on the stock bumper and pintle mounts and now use it on the Slee rear bumper. You'll be fine.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom