slee's hitch adapter...

As it says I have Slee's 2" adapter. I removed the SurePull for better ground clearance and dont have it now. I need to pick up a simple kitchen table using a 8' trailer and deciding if its a ok.
I know the adapter it not rated for towing but again I am not towing a boat or camper.
What do you think??

Chris

I use it to pull a snowmobile trailer, so a utility trailer with a table should be no problem.
Sean

cruiserdan

SupportingVendor Emeritus
Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
Excercise caution. Christo specificly states that it should not be used to tow. Do you have one of his rear bumpers? I designed a through frame receiver for mine. It extends forward about 18 inches and ties into the frame there and at the rear.

CDan....
No, I dont have his rear bumper yet. I have a stock bumper, so its mounted to the 2 through and 2 threaded holes. So it is not tied to the sides like the Surepull, etc.
The trailer is lightduty.

Thanks
Chris

Chris,
I use something similar to pull a small garden trailer. It's carried things like a washing machine around town. I used it on the stock bumper and pintle mounts and now use it on the Slee rear bumper. You'll be fine.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom