Since we need one.... The Club Chat Thread!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PROST! I'm attempting to show these Germans how to drink beer. They aren't very good at it. Oktoberfest in Munich makes my head hurt. But at least I look good in my lederhosen!
IMG_20190924_132710_011.jpg

Need more cleavage! :beer:

Bought something, I better use the crap out of it.
5DAA4B71-F279-493B-B843-F78622A39AC8.jpeg

Does this rig belong to any of you guys? It was parked next to me in bend back in August and I though it looked really cool.

View attachment 2188745
Most of us are further south. About 3 hours from Bend. May try Central Oregon Cruiser guys.

or their facebook.

Most of us are further south. About 3 hours from Bend. May try Central Oregon Cruiser guys.

or their facebook.

I see. Figured there would be some overlap but thanks anyway!

My Shasta, tried to get thru Military Pass. Still too much snow. With 2 vehicles you could push more, I was solo
10AC110B-F4F5-4DC8-B630-FE10B7633536.jpeg

Been messing around starting a YouTube channel. Just posting some old videos at the moment. I did just make a quick one firing up the White for the first time the other day. Should be pulling it out of the shop next week for the first time.

Nice! Subscribed :beer:

Just wanted to give props to the Keyman in medneck.
He did my 4runner door key a while ago. Today I took him one of those swedish thule locks for a new key. He said i almost stumped him, but he got it handled.
Cool guy.

Just wanted to give props to the Keyman in medneck.
He did my 4runner door key a while ago. Today I took him one of those swedish thule locks for a new key. He said i almost stumped him, but he got it handled.
Cool guy.
Errrr they all coded. Never seen a Thule or yak without a simple code and easy cut.

Not sure how the code transfers either. Locks have 4 # code. Locks have five spots. Its annoying i couldn't rebuy from thule. That joker didn't even know which feet i was talking about and automatically shut down.
Errrr they all coded. Never seen a Thule or yak without a simple code and easy cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom