Since we need one.... The Club Chat Thread!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When I got a Yakima coffin it had the keys busted and one was stuck in the lock. etrailer.com is a great place to get parts for that kind of stuff. Their prices aren't bad either and staff can be helpful over the phone or email.
Its also where I buy my hitches most often, great how to videos for that stuff too.

Something i stumbled across today.

Curious how the end results will be with that guy in Bend.

Thats where I found it yes. Looks to be a state wide system developing.
Hey! watcha doing in 80tech :flipoff2: .... oh wait, i really can't speak.

Welcome! And don't listen to that guy who posted above, he has identity issues because of what he is currently driving :flipoff2:

I drive a heep now, they kicked me out :flipoff2: :lol:

Welcome. :)

Oh jeez. Well give me a few weeks and I might have a spare fj40 for sell to bring ya back in! XD

Welcome! And don't listen to that guy who posted above, he has identity issues because of what he is currently driving :flipoff2:

Worry not! My cousin has one as well. XD

It's super nice to see people who are relatively close. Might have to lean on you guys for some help here and there. (Especially since I have not 1, not 2, but 3 fj40 atm)

Where abouts do you live?

I'm just over in East Meddy along with few others, and some over in GP

I'm having issues with my Aussie locker and looking for help with it. No problems driving normally but in 4X4 under heavy load getting a loud grinding noise with loss of power to the rear. Do the springs & pins wear out over time? I took the cover off and the R&P looks really good and there was zero metal in the oil or bottom of the diff....so....:meh:. it's sitting for now in the driveway on stands. If you think you know what it might be i can order any parts and pay $$ for your time...?? We had a blast yesterday on the upper Josephine creek area and want to go back to camp but.........I'd also like to maybe make it to mcGrew when you guys go9 I'll take the fire road so I don't block the trail) :cool:

mobydick I gave up on my aussie locker because I broke the pins and springs, replaced them, broke some again and rounded the teeth. It couldn't handle the 383, 4.11 gears, and 35" tires I guess??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom