Show me your Inclinometer! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We have a rooftop tent and like our sleep on the level. On our previous ride (GX470) we used a bubble level stuck to the sunroof:

level.jpg

Thought I might step up the game with a better one but don't really want something huge. An altimeter would be nice as well. Any ideas?

inclinometer.jpg

Last edited:
We have a rooftop tent and like our sleep on the level. On our previous ride (GX470) we used a bubble level stuck to the sunroof:

View attachment 3585062

Thought I might step up the game with a better one but don't really want something huge. An altimeter would be nice as well. Any ideas?

View attachment 3585061
Have you tried using your phone? (unless you have a flip phone...)
My wife and I have the iKamper and we (she) just eye-balls it as try to maneuver our rig in place.
There has been a couple times there just wasn't a flat spot to park so we'd just try to angle our vehicle to when we were laying in the tent, our feet were pointing downward. But we're talking only an inch or two of incline, not very much at all.
One thing nice about the iKamper, it's so large that we can sleep either inline with the vehicle or perpendicular (90°). Helps a bit when trying to park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom