Shock Mount for Lower front. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a lower front driver's side spring seat. I had called CDan, but shipping here via UPS to SE Alaska is outrageous. Does anyone have one lying around that is serviceable, that I could buy, and get you to USPS Priority Mail?

I will also check the "Parting Out" section, but I am broken down until I get one.

Thanks

Still no takers.... Does anyone know of the best way to repair the shock mount stud? on the spring seat?

I think you have three options:

1. Cut off what's left of the threaded tube and weld a bolt of the appropriate size onto the spring plate.

2. Either purchase from a MUD member, or call cruiserparts.net for the entire lower spring plate. You are probably going to need new U-bolts as well. The lower spring plate will fit in a medium size priority mail flat rate box.

3. The final option would be a u-bolt flip kit from man-a-fre.

I keep preaching this, but a welder was the BEST investment I ever made. Think about it. It would free you from always having to rely on others for replacement parts or mods.

Let me look in my pile of old parts. I might still have them.

I was saving the weld a bolt in place as a choice. I just don't know how much my welds are stressed for... :) Typically they look so sloppy, I am ashamed for someone to see them.

You mean the ubolt plate ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom