Selling 89’ 4Runner… need advice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok, so I’ve had an 89 4Runner for over a decade. The latter half of that it’s been sitting in my garage. One night on a poon run, the driver side ifs failed at 65mph. I thought my tire blew because it dropped that much. Turns out the uca sheared off the frame. The truck has 22RE, 4wd,5spd, OME, and 33x12.5” cooper stts.
I have a guy in Colorado interested (I’m in Fl). The truck also has AOR front tube bumper and trail gear rear, along with rigid industries fogs. I’m keeping bumpers and fogs. QUESTION IS WHATS A FAIR PRICE?
I hit him with $5k and he came back with $4300 and arranging for pickup.
Should I go for it?

It depends on the condition of the whole truck. How is the interior? Seats, plastic, door panels, etc. How complete is the truck? How rusty underneath? Body rust? There are way too many variables involved in answering this question.

Sounds like a good candidate for a SFA swap already. What's the condition of the truck?

The truck is in excellent condition body wise, the interior was decent. Front two seats are pretty shot, definitely needs a cleaning out. Hopefully the rats didn’t **** it up. Here’s a link to a thread with more pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom