Scratched Fender Flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have managed to really destroy the black paint on my fender flares on my '96. &nbsp:Does anyone have any around their place that they have taken off a black vehicle.

Or, Dan, what is the price on new flares? I need right side front and rear....both pieces in the rear.

I will never admit how they got that yellow paint and scratches on them.

Tenncrusher

Hmmmm, sounds like Mall damage to me ::)

:G

-H-
It's not polite to get a guy's hopes up like that. :ugh:

The quarters alone are a thousand bucks a rattle :G

:beer:

Line-X!!!! :G

Hilltop c'mon, Arizona pinstripes? I mean can't you guys dodge the 2 cacti you pass per hour? You should try driving in a temporate rainforest following skinny jeeps and mini-trucks around. People think my truck is striped or that I've had highlights put in.

Tenn crusher, my plan is to line-x or similar my existing fender flares when I can't stand it any more. That's as cheap as either filling/repainting or replacing and a lot more durable. &nbsp:Do the rockers at the same time and you are set...

Semlin,
It's not the cactii that cause the scratches, it's the manzanilla trees. Their branches are hard as steel.
-B-

Tenn,

Grab yer billfold and squeeze.

RF 53087-60906, list $238.78
RR door 61061-60903, list $103.43
R qtr pnl 61063-60905, list $124.86

Not including the little rubber gasket bits.

&nbsp:Dan :beer:

wulfman, you mean there are leafy plants in AZ :eek: ?

We do get "hairy" manzanilla trees that are more like shrubs in the rocky inside passage islands here where it's dry and hot all summer. I wouldn't dream of bushwacking through one on foot so I guess they would do a number on paint.

I have managed to really destroy the black paint on my fender flares on my '96.  Does anyone have any around their place that they have taken off a black vehicle.

Or, Dan, what is the price on new flares? I need right side front and rear....both pieces in the rear.

I will never admit how they got that yellow paint and scratches on them.

Tenncrusher

You pussy!! :flipoff2: Time to get the sawzall out and cut 'em off :p Then you can shove some 38" tires on them and get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom