• PLEASE READ >>> Accounts Security Locked

The link above goes to a thread in the Announcements - Help - Testing section of the forum....you are welcome to follow normal menu structure and find it there. ~woody

Scratched Fender Flares

I have managed to really destroy the black paint on my fender flares on my '96. &nbsp:Does anyone have any around their place that they have taken off a black vehicle.

Or, Dan, what is the price on new flares? I need right side front and rear....both pieces in the rear.

I will never admit how they got that yellow paint and scratches on them.

Tenncrusher

semlin

curmudgeon
Hilltop c'mon, Arizona pinstripes? I mean can't you guys dodge the 2 cacti you pass per hour? You should try driving in a temporate rainforest following skinny jeeps and mini-trucks around. People think my truck is striped or that I've had highlights put in.

Tenn crusher, my plan is to line-x or similar my existing fender flares when I can't stand it any more. That's as cheap as either filling/repainting or replacing and a lot more durable. &nbsp:Do the rockers at the same time and you are set...

semlin

curmudgeon
wulfman, you mean there are leafy plants in AZ :eek: ?

We do get "hairy" manzanilla trees that are more like shrubs in the rocky inside passage islands here where it's dry and hot all summer. I wouldn't dream of bushwacking through one on foot so I guess they would do a number on paint.

LT

I have managed to really destroy the black paint on my fender flares on my '96.  Does anyone have any around their place that they have taken off a black vehicle.

Or, Dan, what is the price on new flares? I need right side front and rear....both pieces in the rear.

I will never admit how they got that yellow paint and scratches on them.

Tenncrusher

You pussy!! :flipoff2: Time to get the sawzall out and cut 'em off :p Then you can shove some 38" tires on them and get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom