Saturday 11/28 Wheeling, Walnut Canyon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a few pictures from today
Brody:Liam at water.jpg
faraway shot.jpg
on trail.jpg

what sunroof's are for.
Brody sunroof.jpg
Liam sunroof.jpg
teddybear cactus.jpg

great teddybear cactus :hillbilly:

Shannon is handy with that camera! Nice pix :cheers:

Had a great time today!!! Great weather, great scenery, great life lessons:bang:, and last but not least GREAT COMPANY!!:steer::cheers:

Here are some of my pictures
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Liam with the Jack in the Box mascot that to my surprise made it all the way from Gold Canyon through Walnut Canyon and back to Tempe on the roof:grinpimp:

More
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

That's one thing that is great about a picture like this with a 40 you could never tell what year this picture was taken.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

still more...last ones...I promise:D

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

So Shannon how did MOM take the cactus lesson???:censor:

She was just glad she wasnt there to see it. She said she couldnt imagine being in that situation.

they had no clue how to read the book - they asked us once, and then passed us when we had lunch, and then waited for us at the next intersection

Michael and I had offered that they could follow us, but instead of introducing themselves, they simply drove into the group and stayed there until we waved them through at the end - strange :meh:

and yeah, the sticker on the rear window of the Jeep read: "no pavement - no problem" :rolleyes:

great pictures everybody

T... I don't know how they got into the middle of the pack.

After their second or so wrong turn, they figured they'd be safer in the middle of a pack of strangers who happen to know where to go... so they cut in line :rolleyes:

Painting with the light - you guys miss all the good stuff by leaving early...:)
DSC_5900.jpg
DSC_5905.jpg
DSC_5915.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom