SAS SAS #8 Official Page 08/05/2024-08/09/2024 (3 Viewers)

Vote for this years color for shirts and trail flags

• • Sky Blue

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • • Pollux Orange (vote for this please)

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • • Capri Blue

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fun fact, we have the most 40's ever registered for SAS this year. Currently we have 25 and is leading the attending Cruisers currently.

Its the year of the 80 and Casey's apparently tryin to guilt me into driving the 40 again..😎

Year of the 80 Main reason I'm bringing the mini truck this year. Make minis great again !!!!

Hello Everyone,

Since it's just after Valentine day I thought I'd see which one of you had the biggest heart.

You guys have a member in great need of a cabin as she will be by herself, is flying in, and is on the waiting list. I am sure most of you know who I am talking about.

Now, to sweeten my previous offer. Is there anyone willing to move out of a Deluxe Cabin and into an RV or tent site.

I will give you your first two nights free and the rest of your stay will be 50% off.

Shoot me a message here and I will get it done.

Jeff
Thank you, Jeff! Much appreciated, sir!

Chanette got me a cool sticker. 😂

IMG_1156.jpeg

Its the year of the 80 and Casey's apparently tryin to guilt me into driving the 40 again..😎
I have an 80 and a 40, tough decision, but towing either one out from VA. A little far to drive either one, not looking for the Iron butt award! Most likely it will be the little blue 40 again.

It’s a tough call, 80 vs 40 series! I have a sweet 80 I’d love to show off but I also have a sweet 43 I love to drive. Given the ease of the roads (county and FS that I have crisscrossed for decades) we will be traveling over I think it is a perfect place for the original solid axle LandCruiser. I know this year celebrates the awesome 80 Series, but I think I am going to leave mine at home and tool around in a vintage sort of way.
I also live a bit closer than some and iron butt will not be an issue!

It’s a tough call, 80 vs 40 series! I have a sweet 80 I’d love to show off but I also have a sweet 43 I love to drive. Given the ease of the roads (county and FS that I have crisscrossed for decades) we will be traveling over I think it is a perfect place for the original solid axle LandCruiser. I know this year celebrates the awesome 80 Series, but I think I am going to leave mine at home and tool around in a vintage sort of way.
SOLUTION! Sell me the 40th Anniversary 80 and I’ll drive it up to SAS buddy!🍻🤔🙏😫

SOLUTION! Sell me the 40th Anniversary 80 and I’ll drive it up to SAS buddy!🍻🤔🙏😫
I second that @mesa man!!
Come on @devo you know you wanna see me in the 80!!

For the raffle, would the group rather have a one pair of Holley RetroBrights LED headlights (one winner) or several Yeti 20oz tumblers (many winners)? Regardless, I’m bringing Toyota koozies for everyone to put in the swag bag.

For the raffle, would the group rather have a one pair of Holley RetroBrights LED headlights (one winner) or several Yeti 20oz tumblers (many winners)? Regardless, I’m bringing Toyota koozies for everyone to put in the swag bag.
RetroBrights!

Question for you Casey @POTATO LAUNCHER:

Is there a place for those of us who are on the waitlist to gauge the likelihood of getting in?

Thanks,
Ian

I'll take the 37s for my 60. Those 80 guys don't got enough ass to push in a clutch pedal much less move a 37 around.
Your right 37s are so old school, 39s are the new 37s 😜

Your right 37s are so old school, 39s are the new 37s 😜

Well considering that this is an old school Land Cruiser event...... I will take that compliment. :smokin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom