SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (4 Viewers)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not a problem. We just want to make sure this is corrected and your hard earned cash is going to the correct place. I've had 2 say the PayPal was cancelled due to incorrect acct. information.

And payment sent.

Cheers,
Angelo

Payment received. Thanks Mucho.

Was just talking to the lady about this trip last night. This filled up FAST!

Incredible Work Casey!!! Hard to believe this has evolved to what it’s become in such a short time. From 3 guys brainstorming over beers/campfire at the FJ Cruiser Summit 3 years ago to a well organized event is absolutely amazing. Without your leadership and organizational skills there’s no way it would be what it is today. And your vision of keeping it simple and low key will sustain this event long term. Thank you Casey!!!

Couldn't agree more. Great work, bro!

The poll at the top of the page will close this Friday 1/11. So if you haven't voted yet please do. This will determine the color for this year.
Once attendees vote in a color it will be removed from the list and next year we start all over with the remaining choices.

Hello everyone,
Was thinking about the trails we run, the precious cargo we have on board and wanted some extra protection just in case an accident/emergency happened way out in the mountains or dessert , or in every day driving. I think it should be seriously considered !:hmm: Home - AirMedCare Network 85$ covers your family for a year. Next to a safe rig and driver skill :steer:this seems appropriate. TLCA discount I hear as well!
Just sayin.
Cheers Mudders, :beer: HAPPY NEW YEAR! :smokin:

Last edited:
^^^

Totally agree with having this or similar card. Have had mine for several years.

The 4X Club I belong to is a member of CORVA & we get a discount that brings household rate down to $65.

BTW CORVA: California Off Road Vehicle Association, in case you're from Ca & want to join. It's good for ALL household members. Does not have to be family, just anyone that lives in the house. And for any emergency flight. Does not have to be vehicle related.

Thanks for sharing the info Gabe and John. Would be worth its weight in gold if you or your loved ones have a need.

As a reminder, the color choice poll at the top of the page will close at 8:57PM today. (I didn't pick the time, I was limited to days and it originates when you specify that option.) So please vote, this is your chance to be part of the planning each year.
Casey..

Hello everyone,
Was thinking about the trails we run, the precious cargo we have on board and wanted some extra protection just in case an accident/emergency happened way out in the mountains or dessert , or in every day driving. I think it should be seriously considered !:hmm: Home - AirMedCare Network 85$ covers your family for a year. Next to a safe rig and driver skill :steer:this seems appropriate. TLCA discount I hear as well!
Just sayin.
Cheers Mudders, :beer: HAPPY NEW YEAR! :smokin:
I work on private jet, I can fix humans too. I have band aids and super glue

OLIVE GREEN:cheers:

Please put me on the waiting list. I do not know MoJ or Reckut if that helps.

I am assuming there will be a tour around the town so that wfd175 can use his truck some

I am assuming there will be a tour around the town so that wfd175 can use his truck some

Reckut, Not to many cruiser owners can fix their own dents,why you got to belittle those who can’t.With my particular skill set, I can make your truck not resemble a rolling foreclosure so you get top dollar for it.

If it’s on fire, I can put it out, and if you want it cut in half , and flipped on it’s roof, while remediating the hazmat inside I can also take care of that

Last edited:
Reckut, Not to many cruiser owners can fix their own dents,why you got to belittle those who can’t.With my particular skill set, I can make your truck not resemble a rolling foreclosure so you get top dollar for it.

If it’s on fire, I can put it out, and if you want it cut in half , and flipped on it’s roof, while ridiating the hazmat inside I can also take care of that

how about if i want a double quarter pounder with cheese and a McRib to go??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom