SOLD Sandy, Utah 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
Mileage
Color
White
1997 Lexus LX450 (non locked). 207,700 miles total. Approximately 10-12k since engine rebuild due to spun rod bearing. Rebuilt in March of 2018 i believe? And has warranty until March of this year. I've had it since January 2020. Since I bought it, I have had the knuckles rebuilt, serviced transfer case and differentials. Replaced the battery with a group 31. Had the vehicle detailed, replaced the backup lights with LEDs from HuddExpo. Replaced a bent steering stabilizer bracket. Replaced rear brake calipers and pads and flushed the brake system. Added extended brake lines. Extended the diff breathers. Serviced engine oil and filters. Removed OME 2.5 lift from the PO. Installed Delta rear panhard relocation bracket, Delta rear coil spring retainers. LCP HD rear sway bar links. Slee rear bump stop extensions. Front swaybar spacers (though I am currently not running the front bar). Currently running brand spanking new Dobinsons suspension including 3" rear variable tapered springs with twin tube rear shocks. In the front I have 4" flexi coils with IMS monotubes. Slee front DIY panhard mod with new bolts and bushings. Delta 4" radius arms. OME steering stabilizer. Brand spanking new ARB front bumper with brand new Warn M12000 winch. And brand new 35" (315) BF Goodrich KM3'S on the factory wheels. Spare is a new KM2 same size. Interior is in pretty good shape. Driver seat is much better than most it's age. Door lock actuator on driver rear is a little lazy sometimes. And the windows are a little slow but functional. Power antenna is not working properly. Stock stereo and speakers are lackluster. Power seats gears are stripped, so they don't go forward or back, but other functions work. Tiny bit of surface rust on rear hatch. Otherwise clean. Was originally a California vehicle. I have an older Carfax on it from when I bought it. I have put less than 1,500 miles on it since I've owned it. 3rd row and half the 2nd row seats are out. But I have them and all hardware to reinstall. New weather tech mats throughout including cargo area. Steering wheel is in rough shape on top, and dash is cracked. I have a dash mat, but haven't installed it. I will also include the HuddExpo battery cable kit that has yet to be installed. I'm sure there's more that I'm not remembering at the moment. Still a little ways to go, but very solid start and not much left to do to have an all around amazing rig. Asking $17k. Make me a good offer.

20210119_182548.jpg

20210119_182609.jpg

20210116_164720.jpg

20210116_164702.jpg

20210116_161619.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom