Rusty got his new shoes- Backspacing is fine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FYI - 16" x 10" wheels with 4" backspace work on 14 bolt w/drums. My wheels and tires were stolen last weekend and I had no idea what the wheel spec's were since they were on the truck when I got it. With some Mud advice it all worked out. Here he is all ready to go for this Saturday's ride.
DSCF1179.JPG
DSCF1180.JPG
DSCF1181.JPG

Looks Mean, I like...

Looks good.
IIRC you had to fit it on a trailer?

Looks good.
IIRC you had to fit it on a trailer?

The trailer test is still pending but the tape measure says it should work. I just can't air the tires down if it's going on the trailer. I have a wopping 1/2" to spare on each side:clap:

Yea those look good:beer:

I love the smell of new tires in the morning, or is that Napalm. Nice looking rig.

DUDE tires smell so good.

glad it worked out! that truck is sick.. hopefully the shop will help cover the costs...

The shop payed for the new wheels and tires. They were very cool about it. I have my 80 series going there tomorrow, just not overnight!:beer:

I like places who do business like that and dont jerk around customers. Keeps us coming back.

nice looking cruiser sounds like everything worked out even though it sucks getting your stuff jacked

The tires look good.

Four wheel drum brakes?? Be wary of water crossings.

If you throw on some discs you'll be pleasantly surprised. :)

nice........ weird those pics look photo shoped... or just weird to me...... :)

Man... Your'e right. They do look kinda photoshopped. I played with the settings on the camera so the files weren't so big. Maybe I boogered up the settings some how. They look fake to me now (they aren't tho).

Congrats bud! glad it worked out for you!

Are those 15.50x38's? Do they fit SOA with stock springs? Looks awesome.

Are those 15.50x38's? Do they fit SOA with stock springs? Looks awesome.

They're 38.5 x 15 x 16 (wheel size). Not sure is it would fit. Mine's no where near stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom