FJ40 fine art painting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RevISK

SILVER Star
Threads
My wife is a painter who does commissions so she jokingly painted a picture of my “mistress”…
IMG_0372.jpeg

Her style leans more abstract but I feel like she did a great job capturing the essence.

Katemcy Rocks, Roundup, 2022

IMG_8792.jpeg

Tha's really awesome, nice job. You're lucky. My wife just makes disparaging remarks about mine, complains every time a part comes in the mail and ridicules me by calling me a little boy out playing with my trucks... :rolleyes:

while I agree that I am lucky, she gets a wee pissy when the packages keep rolling in and those translate to time in the 40 barn.

She’s open for commissions if anyone is interested.
She does pets too.

I commissioned my daughter to do mine. there has been several time since that she said that she would do it again and then I try to get people lined up for her and she doesn't do them. Your wife's rendering is really goof though.

Ok. So how big is that painting and how much and how long to get one that same size?
This one was 11x17.

Timing wise, she works at it until it’s right, maybe a week or two. I’ll have to get with her on pricing, I’ll pM you with that.

Do you have a specific picture in mind?

Thank you for your interest.
Ian

I commissioned my daughter to do mine. there has been several time since that she said that she would do it again and then I try to get people lined up for her and she doesn't do them. Your wife's rendering is really goof though.
When it’s “goof” enough I guess it’s there.

But thank you, really.

Ian

Ok. So how big is that painting and how much and how long to get one that same size?
I stand corrected, the painting is 11x14. She says a week (but I’d give it two for her to find it) and no reason to keep secrets, $350 for a painting that size, unframed on quality canvas plus shipping.

She painted a super small, 5x7, of me throwing our boy in the air at a mountain lake when he was but a larvae. Just dobs of paint and it is so spot on. It’s one of my favorite possessions.

IMG_0091.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom