Rusted 60 body use (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JMK

Threads
Not sure where to post this but I'm stripping all the parts from my 83 fj60 and want to know if there's any interest in cutting out good sections (pillars, rear light corners, etc) or should I just scrap the thing? Just asking if anyone else has done this and if so, any advice?

Here's one pic, all the parts are in the garage
20201127_153952.jpg

How’s the cowl and drivers side floor pan ?Thanks,
Mike

Someone might want the roof

Are you parting the whole truck or just the body??.....as far as parting out a whole truck depends on how much time your willing to spend dealing with cutting / removing parts and possibly shipping etc....parting whole truck would help with more info.....how many miles ,transmission 4spd , auto any good interior , etc. etc......and LOTS of pics.

Sorry for the late response, got a lot going on with work and it's dark when I get home so pics aren't the best. I've pulled most all the parts off and will be selling most anything that's still good once the other 60 has everything. Interior was pretty good, doors and front fenders are good, cowl might not be great, gotta dig it out, driver's floor is good except by the sill, it's rusted through along the sill. I'm ok with chunking it out if it means pieces can be used rather than scrapping the whole thing, just might not be the fastest at it with all the other stuff going on. Thanks

Sorry for the late response, got a lot going on with work and it's dark when I get home so pics aren't the best. I've pulled most all the parts off and will be selling most anything that's still good once the other 60 has everything. Interior was pretty good, doors and front fenders are good, cowl might not be great, gotta dig it out, driver's floor is good except by the sill, it's rusted through along the sill. I'm ok with chunking it out if it means pieces can be used rather than scrapping the whole thing, just might not be the fastest at it with all the other stuff going on. Thanks

Is the roof rusted out? From the pics it looks to be in decent shape

It's rusted through above the rear hatch, I'll get pics before heading out today

Here's a few pics to give an idea of the condition. 165k miles, came from CO 16 years ago, all stock

20201204_082032.jpg

20201204_081657.jpg

20201204_081520.jpg

20201204_082018.jpg

20201204_081548.jpg

Yeah I’ll save it and rebirth it if that’s what your asking of the community. No such things a a scrapable rig, some are just more trail rigs than daily’s or begging to be rebirthed into another rig

either way, I’ll rebirth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom