Run of the Month (ROTM) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will do October. It will be the weekend of October 14 - 16.
Cardinals are on Monday night football that date in October - free weekend! Im in ~

I see they also have a bye week on Nov 6th....just sayin' ;)

Last edited:
Cardinals are on Monday night football that date in October - free weekend! Im in ~

I see they also have a bye week on Nov 6th....just sayin' ;)

October ROTM, am IN

We need @Cruddz to post up the September run. I hope it is a day run with an optional overnight camp for those that want to stay.

What is the plan ......

I am interested in taking the May ROTM maybe over memorial weekend(Saturday-Monday)? I would love some input on where to go.

I am interested in taking the May ROTM maybe over memorial weekend(Saturday-Monday)? I would love some input on where to go.

If you are able to get away early to secure a shady spot the Hassayampa River would be a BIG hit. Memorial Weekend is a busy weekend and ALL the major freeways will SUCK going out and coming back. Wickenburg is close and without traffic issues because you can avoid I-17 and go through CaveCreek or 99ave to get home.

hasyampa-001-w-jpg.471693

If you are able to get away early to secure a shady spot the Hassayampa River would be a BIG hit. Memorial Weekend is a busy weekend and ALL the major freeways will SUCK going out and coming back. Wickenburg is close and without traffic issues because you can avoid I-17 and go through CaveCreek or 99ave to get home.

hasyampa-001-w-jpg.471693

Looks like a great idea I'll have to go up there and explore! What will the weather be like? Still cool? Thanks phil

Looks like a great idea I'll have to go up there and explore! What will the weather be like? Still cool? Thanks phil

It will be warm ~3000' but a smart trail leader would secure a shady spot in the trees near the water. During the day you would have choices to fit everyone. Sit in the shade by the water and watch the entertainment while drinking, watch your kids play in the water while you drink, night runs after you have been drinking all day.......

@Saddletramp are you still doing a run in April? If not I will lead a day run April 29th and do a couple trails in the Sedona area.

I'm thinking we need a good old fashioned off-road trip. April 29th, Red Creek. I'm not planning a camp out and given the trail, lifts and tires will make the trip without too much hassle.

Start early 0745 meeting at Pinacle Peak and Pima gas station on the southwest corner, access is off of Pinacle Peak. Depart by 8AM, CB and Ham.

This is a long dusty trip out through Bloody Basin. The area we are going to is very scenic but can and has had some traffic. Anticipate getting home about dark and the weather could be warm.

I'm thinking we need a good old fashioned off-road trip. April 29th, Red Creek. I'm not planning a camp out and given the trail, lifts and tires will make the trip without too much hassle.

Start early 0745 meeting at Pinacle Peak and Pima gas station on the southwest corner, access is off of Pinacle Peak. Depart by 8AM, CB and Ham.

This is a long dusty trip out through Bloody Basin. The area we are going to is very scenic but can and has had some traffic. Anticipate getting home about dark and the weather could be warm.

Okay I like it! I'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom