Round head lights on the 62? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DeLorean'ish? ROFLMAO! yeah - which part? Acceleration, or quality metal? HEHEHE...

I'd take the troopie too. great little trucks. Not a cruiser, but better than some. plus had a 5 sp right?

rob

Can you tell which is the delorean and which is the FJ62?:doh:

deloreangrill.jpg

fj62grill.jpg

Trooper- It had a Manual Tranny, 4 speed if my memory serves me right.. I drove it from 146,000 to 190,000 my drove it to 225,000 mi until the timing belt broke and she scrapped it.

ROUND!:bounce::bounce2:!:bounce::bounce2:!

I used to own a 60, and when I bought my 62 I disliked the squares to the point of gathering all the parts to swap them until I murdered out my grill and headlight surround and fell in love.

They' both sexy in their own way. Sleep on it for a month, if you don't change your mind I'll ship you my round parts (headlight surrounds you dirty dog).

Has anyone installed the Flux Capacitor mod to their 62? Was it difficult? Hurt your mileage?

square. i always reminice when i drive my 62. makes me think about the good 'ol days, and traveling back in time on an unstable nuclear reactor, built by some old crackpot.

ahh....those times were great weren't they?

Wow guys!!!

I haven't been here only 1 1/2 weeks and sure didn't think I'd inspire a hot discussion. Thanks for all your advices. The irony here is that I'm only thinking of getting the 62, haven't done it yet.

But anyway, thanks!!!

Wow guys!!!

I haven't been here only 1 1/2 weeks and sure didn't think I'd inspire a hot discussion. Thanks for all your advices. The irony here is that I'm only thinking of getting the 62, haven't done it yet.

But anyway, thanks!!!

LOL - you should see people "talk" about the 40 series! hehehe.

honestly - you can't go wrong w/ either truck - 60 or 62. Get it, wheel it, work on it, and enjoy it.

rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom