Remove tub all the way to place body mounts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've noticed I only have a handful of body mounts under the tub. Do I have to completely have to remove the tub or can it be lifted enough to install the missing mounts?

I am hoping that once all are installed correctly some of the discrepancies in body lines in the front will be minimized.

Gracias, think I have my answer.

Appreciate that but dealing with the 40 on this one.
good to know though on the troopy.

I opened the thread that was recommended here in post #2. They talk about the differences between Energy Suspension and Daystar as to what you get in the kit. But, the parts that Energy is selling are manufactured by Daystar?
@greenbeast, who did you order from and did you get a complete body mount replacement kit?

Changing out my body mounts is one of my winter project. Glad I saw this thread.

devo

Devo
Went with the energy suspension kit from Summit. There was one $10 cheaper but it was out of stock and I’ve had decent response with Summit.

ive got it easy as I only have a few newer ones that were installed by PO. Nothing old to cut out.

Did this project yesterday. Will post up some info/pics in the “what have you thread“ ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom