Relic Run 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
*** UPDATED with the new dates ****

Looks like the date is set for the 2023 Relic Run @ Uwharrie NC. April 20-23 ....
Anyone planning on going this year? I know last year was a bit of a bust for the Club to show up in force. I had to bail out due to work issues but I really enjoyed my time 2 years ago except for the heat but that will not be a factor in April LOL!!

1. Svensk120 ( most likely )
2. afgman786 ( most likely )
3. captinva ( hopefully )
4. ptharper ( hopefully )
5. iptman ( probable )
6. Pacer ( most likely )

Last edited:
I think I'll be in for it

I hope that I can make it but we'll see

This date threads the needle between 2 family birthdays and my anniversary. My status is probable at this point.

This date threads the needle between 2 family birthdays and my anniversary. My status is probable at this point.
what better anniversary gift then to give her a long weekend without you!! book her for a spa weekend for that time!!

Is it spendy like the Cove?
no it is not... the event fee is about the same $80 or so I think. For the driver of course. Passengers we like $15 or $20 i think.
I don't recall any extra fees for camping but you will need to buy passes from the general store just down the road to use the National Park trails but that wasn't too expensive either like $5 bucks or so a day.
If anyone knows better please chime in!

Is it spendy like the Cove?
Got $5 and 5 minutes to watch the safety video? There was supposed to be an increase to $8 but I'm not sure it's happened yet.

Oddly, range passes must be purchased at Eldorado Outpost PRIOR to going to the range because passes aren't sold at the range. This is a Gov't facility, you know! It's a basic range in an earthen trough format. Target frames are provided, as are staplers. Bring your own paper targets (no other targets allowed). It's fully manual - drag the frame to the distance you want and shoot until the RO calls cold, and maybe bring a spotting scope or bino's if you really wanna see your shots. Each lane has a typical wooden bench/table. It's bare bones but effective, and it's inside the forest.

Got $5 and 5 minutes to watch the safety video? There was supposed to be an increase to $8 but I'm not sure it's happened yet.

Oddly, range passes must be purchased at Eldorado Outpost PRIOR to going to the range because passes aren't sold at the range. This is a Gov't facility, you know! It's a basic range in an earthen trough format. Target frames are provided, as are staplers. Bring your own paper targets (no other targets allowed). It's fully manual - drag the frame to the distance you want and shoot until the RO calls cold, and maybe bring a spotting scope or bino's if you really wanna see your shots. Each lane has a typical wooden bench/table. It's bare bones but effective, and it's inside the forest.
Sounds like a blast 😂

Is there a thread we need to be watching for registration opening? I looked through onslc page and didn't see anything
Not yet. Maybe February will see a thread appear. We hit all the clubhouse pages in the region before registration is ready to roll, so don’t worry about missing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom