Recommendations for a Northern VA shop for lockers and regearing? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have just purchased a 2011 Tundra CrewMax 5.7L 4wd, with the intent to do some major upgrades. The first part of my plan is to install ARB lockers front and rear and re-gear to 4:88 Nitro Gears at the same time. (A King/Deaver suspension will come later). The previous owner already installed larger tires (315/70/17s), and it is clear from the shift patterns that the re-gearing and lockers have got to take priority.

I live in Northwest VA, and am trying to find a reputable and fairly priced shop in the general area (Northern VA/Eastern WV/Western MD/Washington DC) to install the lockers and gears. So far the only really reputable shop came back with a whopping $9,300 estimate! That's about 1/3 higher than I had expected (or can afford), so I'm looking for other options. Does anybody have any suggestions on a competent area shop to look into for this work?

Thanks in advance!

You may have better luck posting in VA/DC/MD- Capital Land Cruiser Club , but general recommendation is Iron Pig offroad in fredericksburg or OTRAMM in Bealton/Opal- although i've head he is strictly Land Cruisers at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom