Rear coil spring spacers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Uh huh. This is the guy you want to listen to^^^šŸ˜¬

Edit: I realized afterwards that this post makes it look like I agree with Aaron when in reality it was supposed to convey sarcasm. Because.... well..itā€™s AaronšŸ˜©
Have a couple more Busch lights and come back, lee

But to the OP, heavier springs is your answer. Spacers may look like they are working for your situation, but too much weight can lead to some problems down the road. Iā€™d go air bags before spacers. Of fact I did go air bags with my stock AHC before yanking it all out for a suspension upgrade.

^^^^

My suggestion too....way back in post #4. Use air bags until he gets his lift/springs then transfer them over to the new springs. Then you have them (whether needed or not). OP plans on having a lot of weight in the back...which is fine....but he might also choose to pull a trailer at some point so the air bags might be useful for that purpose. I wouldn't do spacers....it doesn't address the problem.

Well last time I partied with @atnolan94 and @aaronrules I needed a helmet by the end of the night. I showed up at Cruise Moab looking like I had been in a bar fight. Fun times...
I needed a neck brace because the way I ā€œfell asleepā€ in my chair. šŸ˜‰

Well this was a complete derailed train wreck I was looking for advice specifically about spacers not springs or airbags.

As I initially stated this is a TEMPORARY fix I know it is not the correct way

I have a trip coming up in 2 weeks and with the vehicle sagging a little bit I just wanted a quick and easy way to get some lift back. I went to head and purchased the slee coil spacers to install before my trip. Thank you to the two or three people who actually posted advice referring to the difference in the spacers. Oh and just so everybody knows my Toyota Land Cruiser has Rock Warrior Wheels with one and a quarter inch wheel spacers as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom