Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody looking for a great deal on Scepter water cans? I didn't find any availability at the Charlotte stores but don't take that as gospel because we all know my search fu skills are lacking. The store in the pic is south of my SC place but I won't be there again until maybe 2 weeks from now. Happy to grab some for folks in CLT or those who will be at the Xmas party...if there are any there on my next trip.
View attachment 3160031
Last call. I'm going to be in Camden on Tuesday and Wednesday and can grab some if they're still available at that price. Waiting on a friend who works there to confirm inventory. I can deliver to the Xmas party this weekend.

Last call. I'm going to be in Camden on Tuesday and Wednesday and can grab some if they're still available at that price. Waiting on a friend who works there to confirm inventory. I can deliver to the Xmas party this weekend.
Thanks for posting these...I had my parents pick up a few for me from the Southport Lowes!

So how many raccoons were evicted for the sale? $500 POS. But not sure who pays who 🤔 Please report to Craigslist (fb) crackheads thread.

Have sold way nicer for way less. Hell one of us here for a running truck for that price a few years back. Another for less with great condition but blown HG

Btw Steveses ….. there is your white lift gate

Did you ask if locked axles? That’s his only chance …or… best chance. Lots of dumb out there these days.

Apparently it is locked. To be confirmed by delusional interested parties.

So how many raccoons were evicted for the sale? $500 POS. But not sure who pays who 🤔 Please report to Craigslist (fb) crackheads thread.

Have sold way nicer for way less. Hell one of us here for a running truck for that price a few years back. Another for less with great condition but blown HG

Btw Steveses ….. there is your white lift gate

Did you ask if locked axles? That’s his only chance …or… best chance. Lots of dumb out there these days.
How many years is a few? 10? 15? At any rate 2500$ firm is a bit much but even if it's non-locked the axles are worth 1-2k.

~5yr. Granted good deals and times have changed

How many years is a few? 10? 15? At any rate 2500$ firm is a bit much but even if it's non-locked the axles are worth 1-2k.

14K miles HDJ81 in Durham on BAT.

1995 80 series "ran when parked" for 2500$ Looks like it was parked a long time ago, but has to be worth more than that in parts. I asked for underside and engine bay pictures.
I got that beat. Guy has been trying to sell this for 5k for a month now.
Screenshot_20230112-122028_Facebook.jpg

Guy bought a 3fe 80 for 15k in November despite lots of people telling him it was over priced. Didn't do full coverage slammed it into something large during ice storm at the start of the month.
Keeps telling people frame, axle suspension "looks" fine but won't get it verified. Thinks it's worth 5k.
He did finally take down the for sale add and now he wants to trade it for a pickup. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom