Radius Arm Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there some suspension overhaul guide somewhere on mud? I'm about to tackle my entire suspension in a few weeks and was curious in what order it would be the easiest to change shocks/springs/radius arms/rear links etc. I'm redoing everything.

Most of it is common sense to me, but for example, would it make life easier to remove the front springs and shocks, sway bar and first do the radius arms or does it not matter?

Is there some suspension overhaul guide somewhere on mud? I'm about to tackle my entire suspension in a few weeks and was curious in what order it would be the easiest to change shocks/springs/radius arms/rear links etc. I'm redoing everything.

Most of it is common sense to me, but for example, would it make life easier to remove the front springs and shocks, sway bar and first do the radius arms or does it not matter?
I followed OTRAMM's front and rear suspension install vids. Granted, I also have the Slinky setup in his video, but I'm confident it'll help you. Having the springs out is the perfect time to handle your radius arms too.

I followed OTRAMM's front and rear suspension install vids. Granted, I also have the Slinky setup in his video, but I'm confident it'll help you. Having the springs out is the perfect time to handle your radius arms too.

Thank you so much man!

Toyota axles are light-ish. You'll be surprised how much wiggling and lifting you can do even with one person to get things to line up. Tires off obviously.

It wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would be. Ratcheting strap was the key 🤣

B2BD5BE8-198A-44E7-B929-DF54E3A507BB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom