RADD Cruiser Used Parts Purge #1 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ladies and Gentlesirs...

I am officially in charge of liquidating John's used parts container and it WILL be empty by mid-April. This is located at the old RADD Cruisers lot in Duncan.

For this first purge, all of the EXTERIOR BODY PIECES (doors, hoods, windows, bumpers, tire carriers, sunroofs, front clips, front fenders, fuel tanks, etc) will be up for grabs.

These are taking up one half (or more) of the container and will be the first to go. There's over 50 pieces available (at least) and I need them gone before I can lay out the other half of the container.

Here's the rules:

1. I will make myself available Sunday afternoon, March 18th; Wednesday evening after the Club Meeting, March 21st; Sunday afternoon, March 25th.

2. Bring cash and enough room to take stuff.

3. While there you can view the other half of the trailer and if specific things catch your eye you can make an offer and I may let things go then, but it would be nice to make more space so things can be more organized before round two of liquidation takes place.

4. There are 60, 70, and 80 series exterior stuff available...mostly doors...that's all I can really say at this point.

5. I am not going to answer any questions or respond to bidding wars in the comments section here. You can PM me if you want to "claim" something, but I honestly don't know all that's there so please don't ask for specifics...just come with cash and walk away with unobtanium parts.

You can also email me (which is likely the best way to get in touch with me at present): pzalinko@shaw.ca

Let's make a deal and get you some extra parts to keep your rig(s) cruisin down the road!

9C2A66BA-D4BA-42B6-BC1D-7ED8637BD73B.jpeg

9925D2BE-BFF2-4C7D-8ADC-72C0FD6C1D95.jpeg

F3209271-C9D4-4AF9-B0AC-C19E16A25014.jpeg

28B92825-248C-4F2C-BB2C-B928DCDC68F9.jpeg

So I guess I get home Apr 19 - SOL!

Cruiserpilot, if you have anything specific you’re wanting then PM or text me and I’ll see if I can recall seeing it in the container.

What’s John up to these days? Is he working on a online cruiser shop? Hopefully he’s doing well. we all loved having a local cruiser shop.

What’s John up to these days? Is he working on a online cruiser shop? Hopefully he’s doing well. we all loved having a local cruiser shop.
X2 I'm actually ready to order some 40 parts... I'd be interested in knowing if he can supply the rubber/Weatherstripping I need.

Doesn't look like they're any 40 parts hidden in there... :(

Hey Folks, it has been made clear that access to the containers will be extremely limited by the landlord where the containers are located. I will be respecting the landlords wish and can hopefully come up with a plan to liquidate everything in ONE SINGLE DAY somehow. That way this can all be dealt with and all parties can move on.

My apologies but we have to work within the boundaries which the landlord sets, and I can fully appreciate their desire to have it dealt with in an orderly and timely manner. Until I have a firm date and plan, there will be NO ACCESS.

Take care.

The dash pad has got some issues but you can have have it. This ones a 81 so none of that other weatherstripping would apply.

Hey Folks, it has been made clear that access to the containers will be extremely limited by the landlord where the containers are located. I will be respecting the landlords wish and can hopefully come up with a plan to liquidate everything in ONE SINGLE DAY somehow. That way this can all be dealt with and all parties can move on.

My apologies but we have to work within the boundaries which the landlord sets, and I can fully appreciate their desire to have it dealt with in an orderly and timely manner. Until I have a firm date and plan, there will be NO ACCESS.

Take care.

Thanks PeeZed. Yeah, too bad it did not work out last night. But I can see why the new owner was upset. Keep us posted!

Hey guys, had some good experiences with Radd cruisers in the past. Curious, is the shop open, did it close? What's the scoop?
I've been always curious about the pzj turbo kits.

Ladies and Gentlesirs...

I am officially in charge of liquidating John's used parts container and it WILL be empty by mid-April. This is located at the old RADD Cruisers lot in Duncan.

So what's the latest on this Paul? I'm still very interested.

I am desperate for 60 series rear signal lenses. Fuel control relay. A rear poo brown hatch. A clutch master cylinder cap. This might be worth the drive to Duncan.

The dash pad has got some issues but you can have have it. This ones a 81 so none of that other weatherstripping would apply.

Sold. I've seen some nicely covered with leather after repairs, so I'd be curious to see what I could be do with one. I'd not use leather... some new vinyl would be easy.

Hey everyone. It looks like John will be dealing with the contents of the container(s) himself from here on in. Call or text John @ 250-880-1852 to request parts.

Thanks and take care.

Well, on spec I took a trailer down to the last day of the purge. I managed to get a
mint BJ74 door with glass for $50. Sadly, John took doors, probably about a dozen sets of
birf's, some auto trans with t-cases attached and donated it to scrap metal. It was a sad lot of
stuff that will never come back. In my case I have my own hoarding issues, so I didn't go crazy.
But it makes to crazy to see this stuff is all gone forever.
John will be selling anything with value on eBay so I guess look there? Whoever has time to do that.

So Radd Cruisers is officially dead.

Well, on spec I took a trailer down to the last day of the purge. I managed to get a
mint BJ74 door with glass for $50. Sadly, John took doors, probably about a dozen sets of
birf's, some auto trans with t-cases attached and donated it to scrap metal. It was a sad lot of
stuff that will never come back. In my case I have my own hoarding issues, so I didn't go crazy.
But it makes to crazy to see this stuff is all gone forever.
John will be selling anything with value on eBay so I guess look there? Whoever has time to do that.

So Radd Cruisers is officially dead.

We need a "don't like" button :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom