Heading to Chemainus this afternoon… (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m going on a parts run this afternoon. I’ll have space to bring things up or down if there are some things to move. Not interested in moving your buddy, but smallish things are ok

Some of the family are coming to, so no big detours either.

Back safely. The construction adds about 20-30 minutes each way.

I’m getting annoyed with people saying they have good bumper covers only to get there and find they are all smushed, bent, and missing pieces. WTF… two guys now.

IMG_4803.jpeg

Picked these up and a rad fan assembly. Headlights are new DOT approved.

I’ll try Blackies. I think I checked there before, but it’s been long enough that the answer also may have changed.

I made a connection with a cab owner who runs 12 Prius cabs. He said he can get an aftermarket one for me for less than $200. The quality of the one on his cab looked fine… but I have to question why he added a couple screws in the corners to help hold it on. It makes me consider trying to find a decent used one… even if it’s for the same $$$.

I’ll order a new rad and condenser from Rock Auto. For about $300 I can replace both with lifetime warranty parts that have good reviews.

I’ll either get the rad support brackets from the cabbie or pay $225 to get them from Malahat. Once I have all the bits and pieces, I can deliver them to Richard in Sooke and he’ll finish rebuilding our car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom