VI Cruisers Meet: Oct 11th 7pm, 6mile Pub Victoria (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Threads
EDIT:

We're going to meet at the 6 Mile Pub Wednesday October 11th at 7pm.

IMG_20160712_193822407.jpg

Original:

Anyone in Victoria area up for a meet at the 6 mile next week or the following? Been a while.

I'm good with any day except Tuesdays. Could shoot for 6:30pm?

Last edited:
hmm. maybe? I have most of october off, but it will depend how deep I am into any projects,

Kinda want to get a coat of paint on the 60 but the feet they are a draggin... haha

The other project on the list has a stack of bj60 doors in front of it...so getting rid of those damn things is a definite extra reason to come down. (ahem @stevebradford )

But not if the 60 is mid facelift :lol:

The other project on the list has a stack of bj60 doors in front of it
Do you have a pair of front doors that are non rusty? Mine are fading fast, in need of probable replacement

Depending on when it is, my husband and I might be able to make it!

If there's a day that work better for you guys, let me know. Would be great to see you again; and your awesome cruiser of course!

Thanks to those who made it out tonight. Had four cruiser owners on site.

We came to a concessus that we should target monthly meetings again. So stay posted for November.

Also, we are planning for another snow run or two this winter. Christmas 🎄, shooting, family sledding. Probably not all at once, haha 😆.

I'm game for fall wheeling most weekends too if anyone wants to improve skills and see beautiful areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom