VI Cruisers Meet - November 29th 6:30pm @ 6mile pub (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Threads
Hey All, lets have a meet sometime this month.

Edit: November 29th, 6:30pm @ 6 mile pub Victoria bc.

I want someone else to pick the date/location though! @stevebradford @cruisedeisel @seapotato @cruiserpilot . I know you guys were talking about parts trips, do you mind picking a day where you're at the same place? Doesn't have to be a Victoria meet.... I leave it in your guy's capable hands, haha.

1699027568727.png

Last edited:
Hmm. I was thinking of using it as a second reason to come down to Vic haha

For me, after my second day shift is not bad. I'm already halfway there, off work a 7pm in Duncan and I don't have to get up at 530 the next morning.

My work schedule is at its worst for anything midweek this month, but weekends are ok if that works for anyone. (Usually doesn't...insert 20 years of grumbling:lol: )

So thats the 7th, 15th and 23rd this month. Monday the 21 would also work. Or, weekends.

Vic is ok with me, or that cobblestone pub was fairly midway for everyone too..

I won't be back until 21st or thereabouts. Ironically I can get my company to pay me to drive to YYJ for work
and it has to be in November so 22nd/23rd or weekend but I have to make an appointment for that so that's where
I'm at about it.

s***! After the 24th works best for me but I can do 10th to 17th ish.

Willing to trade any of these mostly bj40 and bj60 stuff.

6AA463BF-1662-4B54-B602-D31D9C5541D3.jpeg

C78025E5-F84B-41A0-957F-C095DAB5B190.jpeg

5416FA49-8AD7-450E-91C5-8586B7B06634.jpeg

2C2A3FA3-A904-4ECD-9BCC-49ED6983BD6E.jpeg

A485BE93-F975-4347-8626-3B3BCE8E9CD2.jpeg

I won't be back until 21st or thereabouts. Ironically I can get my company to pay me to drive to YYJ for work
and it has to be in November so 22nd/23rd or weekend but I have to make an appointment for that so that's where
I'm at about it.

s***! After the 24th works best for me but I can do 10th to 17th ish.
I'm working the 25th weekend, and then off for a couple weeks. So after that works.

How about that week week of the 27th?

Monday is the 27th. I have no preference for which day if it's a weekday.

I'm working the 25th weekend, and then off for a couple weeks. So after that works.

How about that week week of the 27th?

Monday is the 27th. I have no preference for which day if it's a weekday.

That weeks works for me. I'm good any day except 28th.

I don’t know if I’ll be able to make it this month… but the 30th would be a definite no.

29th looks better. How do people feel about the 29th?

I'm off all that week, so someone with an actual schedule should do the picking of dates.

29th is fine with me.

How about location?

I don't know the Victoria pubs, you always seem to be at one of the "mile" pubs?

Closer to the malahat is better.

The cobblestone is sorta middle ground but not really in a good way because it's a 45 minute drive for everybody, so no one is happy and it's past the " here be dragons" line for most victoriaphiles :lol:

I don't mind driving up to Cowichan area for a meet. But...if people are coming to Victoria anyhow to swap parts etc., then maybe that is an opportunity for less total driving just to meet here.

Yeah, hard to pick a date. That's why I'm trying to 'pass the buck' this time, haha.

How about Courtenay? LMAO. J/K I'm the one hard up for parts so I gotta bite the 2.5 hour drive. Im self employed so anything goes after the 24th as my ex has my daughter for 3 weeks before we go to panama for Christmas.

Unfortunately I will be driving my Cummins, not one of my old man panty droppers. I would be happy to pick up anyone on the way?

I would appreciate the northwest side of Victoria but I'm desperate so?

Last edited:
Its on the calendar, I'm in. Will be sending Pm's to people with parts I would love to obtain.

40 series:

Side steps
24v signal relay
Roll bar
Decent seat belts, I can always just go to the pick n pull.
Heater box and plumbing
24 volt fuel control relay??? Might be a long shot?
Anybody have a 70's series fold and tumble rear seat? Do they fold and tumble or same as the 60 series, lift and flop?

3b starter and alternator 12 or 24 volt. Just trying to complete an engine I have sitting around.

I would be ok with 5:30. I'll just be home at midnight no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom