Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those rear control arms are looking nice. The on-vehicle adjustability is a huge benefit, and sets you apart from most of the other options. Nice work.

ps; I randomly checked the weather in Sheridan today, ......-11F this morning - damn thats frosty.

Those rear control arms are looking nice.

ps; I randomly checked the weather in Sheridan today, ......-11F this morning - damn thats frosty.

I can make the lowers fully adjustable on vehicle, but currently they are only one end adjustable. Both my upper versions are fully on vehicle adjustable.

J

100 rear adjustable panhards are available NOW!

Jason

IMG_20161212_125819803.jpg

As a matter of fact...YES! That looks sweet! Subscribed.

Finally a pic of the new RUCAs

Also, started on some custom sliders for a customer. I kind of dig the rails he wanted.

View attachment 1398379

WHOA, I love those sliders! What's that rough surface look like up close? Any chance it's stainless we could leave unpainted for contrast?!? ;)

WHOA, I love those sliders! What's that rough surface look like up close? Any chance it's stainless we could leave unpainted for contrast?!? ;)

D,

I'll post an upclose pic of the treads. I can find out if it is available in stainless, but it would need to be bolted to the rails. Costs will go up for sure over this standard style.

J

OK, I can get it in stainless, but like I said above, it will need to be a bolt on application for what you are talking about.

Here is a up close pic of the dimple tread.

J

treads.jpg

Thoughts on making sliders similar to what I have on my Tacoma? My wife can't live without the fill plates or the kick out.

IMG_2609.JPG

And??? @04gto what's the verdict?
Verdict on the sliders? Vey nice. They are very impressive in person. They appear to be built to a standard perhaps above the ($$$$) Slee sliders. Took them out in the Montana wilderness and covered them in mud, ice, rain and probably multiple types of farm animal poop. They are very good so far. I was also worried about them being slippery, but they are not really that slippery, even when coated with misc debris. I think part of this more than expected sure footedness is due to the perfect angle. Out of all the sliders I have ever seen for any vehicle these are in the top tier construction wise and the price is more towards the middle to bottom. Great value, built by a true gentleman and artist. IMHO. These look MILES better than a few "Sliders" I have seen, namely the ARB "sliders" which I find amusing in there lack of any true protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom