Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

100 vinyl kit arrived for @bakjak and ships tomorrow morning.

J

IMG_20170614_132132304_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170614_132139185.jpg
IMG_20170614_132146974.jpg

FATHER'S DAY DISCOUNT FOR THE 100 MUD GUYS

Discount 15% on IN STOCK items on the CruiserMart website

Discount code--- MUDDAD2017

Jason

Other Series
Awesome!

Those antenna brackets out yet J?

Did I hear antenna bracket? Rear tailgate mount? YES PLEASE!

What would be better is if they were available before HIH!

Tom

Did I hear antenna bracket? Rear tailgate mount? YES PLEASE!

What would be better is if they were available before HIH!

Tom

Yes it is an antenna/dually LED pod bracket for the rear (set, PS or DS). Not sure if they will be ready by HIH or not. I've been pushed a few times by my 3 cutters over the past few weeks. Tis the season that the cutters are BUSY!

J

ALL,

I'm going to make another 10 sets of each; front and rear 100 series extended sway bar link and they will be available by Aug 15th. Andrea will be putting them up on the website in a few minutes and they are first come first served. These will be the last ones I make until after the move and I'm back up and running again, ~mid-November.

Thanks,

Jason

Thanks for bringing all this stuff to the market Jason.

And..... the thanks for supporting HIH7!

Just a heads up, a RTT (roof top tent) and awning group buy will commence soon. I'm placing a stocking order for the Redding shop and will extend a good sized discount onto all.

I'll post a link soon.

Jason

TT- Extended
IMG_20161026_121706053.jpg

TT Extended w/ Annex

1.jpg

Standard

STD TT2.jpg
roof top tent 5 (2).jpg

Is your Redding shop open, if so where are you located.

How do these differ from the competition? I don't mean to be snarky, just wondering as the RTT market seems to be saturated and it's hard to differentiate.

How do these differ from the competition? I don't mean to be snarky, just wondering as the RTT market seems to be saturated and it's hard to differentiate.

Not snarky at all. Glad to give details and my past experiences. I've had three "name brand" tents over the past 13 years and there are things I wanted upgraded on my tents.

A few differences or upgrades:
  • 3" mattress compared to a 2" or 2.5"
  • Removable and washable mattress cover (some are not removable)
  • Oversized 1" aluminum frame vs. 5/8" from 90% of the other offerings out there
  • Aluminum and stainless hinges and hardware compared to galvanized steel and plastic (some others)
  • Heavier waterproof rip-stop fabric 280g vs 240/260g
Reasons for upgrades:
  • I'm a bigger guy (6-3/ 250#) a 2-2.5" mattress feel like a 1/2" pad on a piece of plywood for me
  • To clean and to help keep mildew and mold out of the tent
  • 2-3" of a wet snow load and 5/8" frames are maxed out. I had one buckle on me before. 30-50mph winds aren't too fun either.
  • Quality upgrade to increase longevity of the tent and to prevent rusty and snapped off hardware
  • Higher strength to protect against the elements
Pricing is 2-800$ less for an upgraded tent.

J

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom