Rack Build Update (pix) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

are those lights from northern tool? if so how do you like them, i was looking at them the other day while i was there

are those lights from northern tool? if so how do you like them, i was looking at them the other day while i was there

Yes, for $7.99 a piece, they can't be beat :) (print out online pricing and they will match at the store)

Glass lens, zinc washed mounting hardware and bright as hell :cool:

ntspotlightcloseup.JPG

ntspotlightcloseup2.JPG

ntspotlightcloseup3.JPG

ntspotlightcloseup4.JPG

ntspotlightcloseup5.JPG

ntspotlightcloseup6.JPG

ntspotlightcloseup7.JPG

ntspotlightcloseup8.JPG

Note, since they're spotlights, they have a rather sharp beam, so take that into consideration if you're looking for actual foglights....

Nice build up! Where did you source the Heyco watertight plugs?

Thanx :)

I got them from a local electrical surplus store (SkyCraft) for 50 cents a pop :cool:

wow 7.99 i saw them for 9.99 at the store, im actually looking at the 3.5" round lights for a little lower profile, i want to be able to park in the garage even after bigger tires

wow 7.99 i saw them for 9.99 at the store, im actually looking at the 3.5" round lights for a little lower profile, i want to be able to park in the garage even after bigger tires

Before you go to Northern Tool or Harbor Frieght, ALWAYS look up the online prices of the items you plan on buying and print them out :)

I usually walk in there with a book of printouts and end up saving quite a bit of money most of the time :cool:

Next item I'm currently looking at is a 10k winch that sells for $599 in the stores, but is listed for $399 online :grinpimp:

Sweet ride and very clean mods.

I passed you going south near Cocoa a few weeks ago on a Sunday, and yes the horns are LOUD :eek:

Sweet ride and very clean mods.

I passed you going south near Cocoa a few weeks ago on a Sunday, and yes the horns are LOUD :eek:

I was trying to figure out who that was lol

As soon as I saw the mud sticker on the back, I just had to give'ya a honk :grinpimp:

Had to take my mom and grandmother to Miami Airport :doh:

did you run the wiring to thr lights through the rack?

Yep :)

Used the old air and string trick to fish the wiring through :cool:

Old-ish thread, but I just wanted to comment on the horns and tying them into the alarm system... thats genius lol. I could just imagine the look on any smash-n-grab's face as he busted a window to grab the DVD player or something. It would draw everyones attention within a mile, while simultaneously blowing out his eardrums as he ran back to his car.

I agree the range on the factory remote is very poor!

I also must be within 15 ft or so for it work yet my wifes honda works clear across the parking lot:confused:

Would be nice to boost the signal somehow...

Just looking back through this thread and it revived my lust. Would you post some close up pictures of those mounts (rack to rain gutter)? Or post where they can be purchased? Thanks

Just looking back through this thread and it revived my lust. Would you post some close up pictures of those mounts (rack to rain gutter)? Or post where they can be purchased? Thanks

I recently made some changes to the rack and mounts.

Here's a link to another thread I started for that:

Linky

Here are some pix:

fzjrufrakkupdate7.JPG

fzjrufrakkupdate13.JPG

fzjrufrakkupdate10.JPG

fzjrufrakkupdate11.JPG

fzjrufrakkupdate17.JPG

fzjrufrakkupdate18.JPG

fzjrufrakkupdate20.JPG

fzjruffrakkkupdates9.JPG

fzjruffrakkkupdates12.JPG

fzjruffrakkkupdates13.JPG

fzjruffrakkkupdates22.JPG

fzjruffrakkkupdates23.JPG

Unfortunately, my supplier for these mounts has already been cleaned out :frown:

I sent a ton of mudders his way and I think he retired on them cause he closed up shop a while back :doh:

any videos of these horns in action? very cool set up

Si

Open youtube for more.

Fawk yea!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom