Builds PZJ70 build-refurbish!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

35255618-8F1D-4B90-B15D-28B6BB77C0B4.jpeg
EFF3771B-8A7C-4FCA-892E-CE89D76E2945.jpeg
4B372B56-BB1D-4654-8B22-9484DF3293EB.jpeg
6BCF915B-39AE-4BA0-B182-550121C99653.jpeg
327FB0B8-3A99-4E41-AF58-3F29B97FE739.jpeg

Did some shock tuning and the truck is performing excellent!

Cheers

Exhaust sound is great Ian. :)

Thanks man, that was important to me, absolutely didn’t want it to loud.

Cheers

That bumper is super sexy... I'm assuming it'd bolt right up to the front of my 75 as well.... Hmmm... Hey @Delta VS, when will that show up on your webstore?

I used a 1999+ grill in this truck and they matched the lines of that grill. So if you have the older style grill that would be an adjustment needed or it wouldn’t look right.

Cheers

I used a 1999+ grill in this truck and they matched the lines of that grill. So if you have the older style grill that would be an adjustment needed or it wouldn’t look right.

Cheers
Gotcha... but the lower valance and hood and fenders are all the same lines, right?

Although it also looks like it was built to match your flares...

Something else...

My friend who went out testing it with me commented on how stable it is off-road and if off camber situations. I reminded him it is a touch over 3” wider in front and right at 3” wider in the rear. Even just an 1 1/2” per side really does make a big difference.

Cheers

Gotcha... but the lower valance and hood and fenders are all the same lines, right?

Although it also looks like it was built to match your flares...

Correct and it was built to suit flares. It’s kind a one off, they can produce it but there has to be enough demand.

Cheers

Ian, I can’t find the interior paint you used to match the brown. Do you happen to remember which it was?

Ian, I can’t find the interior paint you used to match the brown. Do you happen to remember which it was?

I would not use it again. Go to your local paint supply shop and get SEM brand, match it yourself using their chips.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom