Put pictures of the wheels you have in yours 80 series (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m cheap these were cheap old school American racing atx181 Teflon coated wheels.
17x9 -12 but with a 1” spacer. 315/70/17 patty’s. Cause of my job seeing bronze wheel’s every day. I wanna paint them, the color is odd anyway.

IMG_3861.jpeg

IMG_2944.jpeg

I like the look of those wheels. Does having the -12 offset put the outside of the tires even with the outside edge of your flare?
Sorry @Fj80Ringo, somehow I missed your reply.

The outside of the flare lines up with the edge of my tire tread. The sidewall bulge sticks out past the edge of the flare.

I also have the Method 706s, though I SWEAR I ordered the Bronze. No matter, I’ll cerakote them anyway. Looking forward to getting tires on them and getting her rolling soon. I’ll come back and add a pic here with them fitted once that’s done.

17 x 8.5, 0 Offset 4.72 backspacing.

It happens every time, but its amazing how much some new parts make you realize how bad your old ones really looked…

IMG_0296.jpeg

Last edited:
Tires are massive ...😳

I’ve been lusting after those tires for quite awhile. How does the backspacing compare to sequoia wheels, if you have any idea? I’d be running them on those. Would like them tucked in more and ditch the flares. Also, how close to an honest 35 inches are they?
I am not sure how the backspacing compares with the sequoia wheel. I am running 1.5" Spidertrax spacers on my rig with these wheels and tires. They are very close to 35" without a load on them. I have not measured them after putting them on.

I am not sure how the backspacing compares with the sequoia wheel. I am running 1.5" Spidertrax spacers on my rig with these wheels and tires. They are very close to 35" without a load on them. I have not measured them after putting them on.
I thought you might be running spacers. It looks perfect. Are you running the 0 or +25 offset 305s?

X post from the when forum but figured I may get an answer here instead …
Does anyone know if this wheel (seems to be discontinued) fits an 80 series in the size below? I can’t find any examples of it, and wondering if I’m missing something (bore size? Shape if wheel interferes with brakes? Hub centric or something?)

Black Rhino Sandstorm wheels
18x8.5
6x139.7/6x5.5
-22 offset (seller said -12 but I don’t think they were made like that)

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom