Builds Project X (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Never knew there was a Jeep section. linky for anyone else stupid like me.

Project Woody

Love this build.
Do you still have project X?
If not who does?

@GW Nugget For all the trouble you give people about not searching, really???

Gary just improved on perfection" as Dan put so well. go to the previous page -- it was updated last month with pics of the new doors and dash gauges.

wow, what a cruiser!! new one for my top 3.

and on a technical note, i actually came across this whilst searching for threads of 45's on 80 series chassis's.

what was involved in getting the 45 body on the 80 series chassis? did you have to change the column much? anything else that had to be done?

my current plan is to transplant my 45 body and running gear onto an 80 series chassis. wont be anything near as cool as this though

love this truck got to see it in person at cars and coffee 2 weeks ago.
BABC9E6D-9EA5-4CFA-BEF1-4253FB77CE35.JPG

I've seen this truck at Cruise Moab. To say 'I want it' is an understatement. I feel this is really what the FJ Cruiser should have been.

It’s all about timing. I recognize that my vote for Antique Sage Pearl, very early on in this thread, does not entitle me to a deep discount. (Gary, it’s Garth…gimme a deep discount).

But boys, if one of my investments hits…look out.

Cheap. Sorry Gary. Maybe if you had painted it lime green and put orange seats in it with some shoddy Colombian bodywork it could have sold for $289,000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom